Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
2. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
3. How does the Family first receive regenerative powers?
4. What does transsexual growth indicate?
5. What is the name of the story's protagonist?
6. Who is the protagonist's brother?
7. As a result of his condition, what happens to the main character when he meets with his father?
8. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
This section contains 4,611 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)