|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Humping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson try to do?
(a) Kill Lanik.
(b) Hurt Lanik.
(c) Capture Lanik.
(d) Love Lanik.
2. Why does Lanik eventually prepare to leave the desert people?
(a) Lanik misses Saranna.
(b) Lanik realizes he is not growing as a person.
(c) Lanik is afraid of his new-found powers.
(d) Lanik realizes he must return to help his father.
3. What does Lanik demand from the captain of the slave ship?
(a) To be thrown overboard.
(b) To be freed unconditionally.
(c) To be set ashore on the nearest land.
(d) To be given edible food.
4. The captain of the guard in Gill thought he had killed and buried Lanik. When Lanik subsequently stands in front of the captain, what does the captain think that Lanik is?
(b) A ghost.
(c) An evil spirit.
(d) A supernatural being.
5. Who does Lanik argue at length with while in Schwartz?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
2. When Lanik goes to the throne room in Gill using quicktime, he sees an old woman on the throne. Who is the old woman, really?
3. How does Lanik escape from prison?
4. According to the conversation between the Jones innkeeper and Lanik, who is the power behind the king?
5. What is the name of the shepherd that Lanik helps in Britton?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)