|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Humping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik is returned to his homeland and charged with a number of crimes, what is Lanik's sentence for committing these crimes?
(c) Community restoration.
(d) Life imprisonment.
2. What is so strange about Ku Kuei?
(a) The birds do not sing.
(b) The sunlight does not filter through the leaves.
(c) The ground does not dry.
(d) The sun does not go down.
3. As he prepares to leave Ku Kuei, who must Lanik leave behind?
4. Lanik becomes legendary in the land of Sill. What is Lanik known as?
(a) The Running Man.
(b) The Three-Armed Man.
(c) The Naked Man.
(d) The Earth Mover.
5. The captain of the guard in Gill thought he had killed and buried Lanik. When Lanik subsequently stands in front of the captain, what does the captain think that Lanik is?
(a) A ghost.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A supernatural being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lanik argue at length with while in Schwartz?
2. After walking for some time through the forest, Lanik eventually gets tired and lies down. What does Ensel want to do?
3. As Lanik prepares to leave Ku Kuei, how is he treated by the inhabitants of the land?
4. According to the Schwartzes, what is a great moral sacrifice?
5. When Lanik first sees Saranna again, how many years have passed in realtime since Lanik has seen her?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)