|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Humping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(b) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
(c) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(d) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
2. In Gill, what does Lanik save the new prisoner from?
(b) Community service.
(c) Lifelong imprisonment.
3. What land are the slavers from?
(b) Ku Kuei.
4. How is Lanik treated by his guards?
(a) Lanik is pitied.
(b) Lanik is revered.
(c) Lanik is tortured.
(d) Lanik is teased.
5. According to the conversation between the Jones innkeeper and Lanik, who is the power behind the king?
(b) The Andersons.
(c) The Schwartzes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the shepherd that Lanik helps in Britton?
2. What is the name of the people who live in the desert?
3. When Lanik comes to after collapsing in the desert, a young boy is near him. What is the young boy's name?
4. How does Lanik plan to travel to his next destination?
5. Upon seeing who was actually sitting on the throne in Mueller impersonating Dinte, what is Lanik's first thought?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)