|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
(d) Ku Kuei.
2. After Lanik feels the pain associated with killing his attacker, what does he realize about himself that he never believed before?
(a) That Lanik is in control.
(b) That justice always prevails.
(c) That Lanik has a soul.
(d) That no death is deserved.
3. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
(a) Splint his leg.
(b) Wash his clothes.
(c) Answer his questions.
(d) Guide his travels.
4. Why are the people in Ku Kuei bored?
(a) They lack social skills and drive others away.
(b) They have all the time in the world.
(c) They rarely have visitors.
(d) They are not bored.
5. After the assassination attempt on the main character, where does the main character flee to?
(c) Ku Kuei.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the castle in Mueller, where does the group of four head to?
2. What happens at least twice a day in Nkumai?
3. When Lanik goes to the throne room in Gill using quicktime, he sees an old woman on the throne. Who is the old woman, really?
4. As the main character prepares to leave his homeland, what does he notice being kept in pens?
5. What does Lanik realize as he watches the people who make their home in the desert?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)