|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
(a) A rebel spy.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A physicist.
(d) An urban planner.
2. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(b) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(c) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
(d) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
3. How is Lanik treated by his guards?
(a) Lanik is revered.
(b) Lanik is teased.
(c) Lanik is tortured.
(d) Lanik is pitied.
4. Where are the great illusionists and deceivers from?
(d) Ku Kuei.
5. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
(a) Wash his clothes.
(b) Guide his travels.
(c) Answer his questions.
(d) Splint his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the castle in Mueller, whose throat does Lanik slit?
2. When did the lord in Britton first meet Lanik?
3. What is so strange about Ku Kuei?
4. When Lanik reaches Jones, how long has it been since Lanik and his father disappeared into the Ku Kuei forest?
5. As a result of his condition, what happens to the main character when he meets with his father?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)