|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist's brother?
2. What is the name of the story's protagonist?
3. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
(a) An urban planner.
(b) A physicist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A rebel spy.
4. When Lanik goes to the throne room in Gill using quicktime, he sees an old woman on the throne. Who is the old woman, really?
(a) An old woman that looks like Mother.
(b) An old man that looks like Mwabao.
(c) A young woman that looks like Saranna.
(d) A young man that looks like Barton.
5. According to the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson, how does this person make a living?
(a) Raising sheep.
(b) Selling clothing.
(c) Selling fish.
(d) Raising cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanik realizes he must leave Ku Kuei. Why?
2. Where are the great illusionists and deceivers from?
3. What do the Ku Kuei teach Lanik how to do?
4. Before becoming the innkeeper in Jones, this character is who?
5. After the illusion takes place, what does the stranger on the beach offer to do for Lanik?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)