|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boat owners decide to do with Lanik?
(a) Sell his regenerating parts.
(b) Trade him for iron.
(c) Sell him as a sideshow freak.
(d) Kill him.
2. What is the currency on the planet?
3. Where must Lanik travel before he can return to the simple peace in Britton for good?
(b) Ku Kuei.
4. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
(b) To drown.
(c) To land safely on another shore.
(d) To float away to safety.
5. What cover story does Lanik give to the person who meets him on the beach near Anderson?
(a) Lanik was forced to walk the plank from a slave ship.
(b) Lanik and his father capsized and his father drowned.
(c) Lanik was a captain and wrecked his ship on the shoals.
(d) Lanik was a soldier with the rebel fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the land of Mueller exchange for iron?
2. After wandering through Wood and Hank, where does Lanik finally arrive?
3. What happens to the person helping Lanik just as Lanik is preparing to leave?
4. Who is the protagonist's brother?
5. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)