|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
(a) Sentimental and kind.
(b) Loving and kind.
(c) Cruel and sentimental.
(d) Cruel and loving.
2. After leaving Jones in a hurry for fear of being caught by Mwabao, where does Lanik head?
(a) Ku Kuei.
3. The captain of the guard in Gill thought he had killed and buried Lanik. When Lanik subsequently stands in front of the captain, what does the captain think that Lanik is?
(a) A supernatural being.
(b) An evil spirit.
(c) A ghost.
4. As Lanik travels away from the desert people, he requests clothes and is asked his name. What happens when Lanik tells people who he is?
(a) Lanik is stoned.
(b) Lanik is beaten.
(c) Lanik is chastised.
(d) Lanik is imprisoned.
5. What must Lanik do as a result of receiving his gift from the Earth?
(a) Scale the mountain.
(b) Swim across the lake.
(c) Jump off the cliff.
(d) Drink the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ku Kuei love to do?
2. In Britton, what is a person who tends sheep called?
3. What do the people of Nkumai do first thing every morning?
4. According to the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson, how does this person make a living?
5. What happens at least twice a day in Nkumai?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)