|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Britton, what is a person who tends sheep called?
(a) A Sheepster.
(b) A Guider.
(c) A Herder.
(d) A Humper.
2. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To land safely on another shore.
(b) To drown.
(c) To float away to safety.
(d) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
3. When Lanik arrives in Gill, what does he find?
(a) That Lanik has come to the wrong Family.
(b) That the people of Gill have kidnapped Dinte.
(c) That the people of Gill are not evil after all.
(d) That Lanik has put himself in great danger.
4. What does Lanik see coming down the street while he is in quicktime in Jones?
(a) A legion of soldiers.
(d) A Nkumai coach.
5. What is the name of the shepherd that Lanik helps in Britton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one way to stop a Mueller from regenerating?
2. After walking for some time through the forest, Lanik eventually gets tired and lies down. What does Ensel want to do?
3. What happens when the group of four enters the forest and then reaches the lake?
4. As a result of his condition, what happens to the main character when he meets with his father?
5. How do the slavers describe Lanik's appearance after Lanik has been aboard the slave ship for a little while?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)