|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
(b) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
(c) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(d) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
2. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
(a) From a climb.
(b) From a fight.
(c) From an accident.
(d) From a fall.
3. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(b) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
(c) The person is under surveillance.
(d) There have been robbers in the area.
4. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
(b) A map.
(d) A dress.
5. Who does Lanik meet as he travels to Ku Kuei?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An angry soldier.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the castle in Mueller, whose throat does Lanik slit?
2. According to the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson, how does this person make a living?
3. What is the name of the lord's servant?
4. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
5. When Lanik is returned to his homeland and charged with a number of crimes, what is Lanik's sentence for committing these crimes?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)