|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the land of Mueller exchange for iron?
(a) Extra livestock.
(b) Lion fur.
(c) Extra limbs.
2. After the young boy challenges Lanik to manipulate rock, what is the first thing Lanik asks for?
(b) A mountain.
(c) A lake.
(d) A cliff.
3. According to the person who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson, how does this person make a living?
(a) Selling fish.
(b) Raising sheep.
(c) Selling clothing.
(d) Raising cattle.
4. What does Lanik hope to eliminate by ending the domination of Anderson?
(b) Unfair trade practices.
(d) Dependence on iron.
5. According to what Lanik learns from his visitor, who rules Mueller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the captain of the slave ship?
2. What is Lanik's attacker planning to use to kill Lanik?
3. Before being distracted by the sight of what is coming down the street in Jones, what is Lanik contemplating doing before leaving Jones?
4. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
5. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)