|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Britton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To float away to safety.
(b) To land safely on another shore.
(c) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
(d) To drown.
2. Why does Lanik ask for this particular thing after being challenged by the young boy?
(a) He is hot.
(b) It would be beautiful.
(c) He is thirsty.
(d) It is dramatic.
3. When Lanik is in his prison cell in Mueller, who comes to visit him?
4. Lanik becomes legendary in the land of Sill. What is Lanik known as?
(a) The Earth Mover.
(b) The Three-Armed Man.
(c) The Running Man.
(d) The Naked Man.
5. Who teaches Lanik how to care for his basic needs in the trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
2. What is the only way to kill a regenerative?
3. What is the name of the innkeeper in Jones?
4. What is wrong with the bread served to Lanik by the slavers?
5. Why does Lanik demand to be taken above-board on the slave ship?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)