|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Britton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
2. What is the only way to kill a regenerative?
(a) Set the regenerative on fire.
(b) Cut out the regenerative's heart.
(c) Stab through the regenerative's heart.
(d) Cut off the regenerative's head.
3. As the group of four leaves Mueller, what does the old soldier take with him?
(a) A prisoner.
(c) The library.
(d) The castle's blueprints.
4. What does Lanik realize as he watches the people who make their home in the desert?
(a) They have secret stores of water.
(b) They hide in their homes from the sun.
(c) They convert the desert sand into food.
(d) They never need to eat or drink.
5. Why does Lanik ask for this particular thing after being challenged by the young boy?
(a) He is thirsty.
(b) It would be beautiful.
(c) He is hot.
(d) It is dramatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
2. What does Lanik demand from the captain of the slave ship?
3. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
4. How does the Family first receive regenerative powers?
5. What do the people of Nkumai do first thing every morning?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)