|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Britton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the cell on the ship in which Lanik is imprisoned?
(a) Two meters wide.
(b) One meter wide.
(c) Three meters wide.
(d) Four meters wide.
2. What is the name of the shepherd that Lanik helps in Britton?
3. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
(a) Superficial regeneration.
(b) Radical regeneration.
(c) Racial regeneration.
(d) Specific regeneration.
4. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
(a) Lanik has been educated in Nkumai.
(b) Lanik has also fallen from a high station.
(c) Lanik has been run out by the king.
(d) Lanik has been working for the king.
5. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
(d) Ku Kuei.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lanik becomes legendary in the land of Sill. What is Lanik known as?
2. Where must Lanik travel before he can return to the simple peace in Britton for good?
3. When Mwabao recognizes Lanik, what does Lanik see in her eyes?
4. How is Lanik treated by his guards?
5. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)