|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Britton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Ku Kuei look like?
(a) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, short, and fat.
(b) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, tall, and thin.
(c) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, tall, and fat.
(d) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, short, and thin.
2. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
(a) Lanik has been run out by the king.
(b) Lanik has been educated in Nkumai.
(c) Lanik has been working for the king.
(d) Lanik has also fallen from a high station.
3. What nickname does Lanik use for his mother?
(d) Old Lady.
4. In Britton, what is a person who tends sheep called?
(a) A Sheepster.
(b) A Guider.
(c) A Herder.
(d) A Humper.
5. After leaving the castle in Mueller, where does the group of four head to?
(b) Ku Kuei.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
2. Who visits Lanik just before he escapes?
3. What does Lanik realize about himself as he prepares to leave Ku Kuei?
4. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
5. When Lanik comes to after collapsing in the desert, a young boy is near him. What is the young boy's name?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)