|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ensel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lanik slips into the castle in Mueller, what does Lanik cause to happen?
(a) An earthquake.
(c) A rebellion.
(d) A flood.
2. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To drown.
(b) To land safely on another shore.
(c) To float away to safety.
(d) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
3. As the main character prepares to leave his homeland, what does he notice being kept in pens?
(a) Convicted felons.
(b) Untamed lions.
(c) Radical regeneratives.
4. What happens when the guards inform Lanik that his cover has been blown?
(a) Lanik joins the rebel forces.
(b) Lanik explains the situation.
(c) Lanik kills the guards.
(d) Lanik begs for mercy.
5. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
(a) Monetary compensation.
(b) An information exchange.
(c) Sexual favors.
(d) A percentage of Lanik's food stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he reaches the ground, what leaks out of Lanik and falls on the ground?
2. What does transsexual growth indicate?
3. As Lanik travels away from the desert people, he requests clothes and is asked his name. What happens when Lanik tells people who he is?
4. Why does Lanik ask for this particular thing after being challenged by the young boy?
5. Who does the main character refuse to take with him as he flees for his life?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)