|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ensel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person taking Lanik to Nkumai, how many ambassadors are in Nkumai?
2. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
(a) Cruel and loving.
(b) Sentimental and kind.
(c) Cruel and sentimental.
(d) Loving and kind.
3. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
(a) A percentage of Lanik's food stores.
(b) An information exchange.
(c) Monetary compensation.
(d) Sexual favors.
4. Who does the main character refuse to take with him as he flees for his life?
5. After leaving the castle in Mueller, where does the group of four head to?
(d) Ku Kuei.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Lanik learns from his visitor, who rules Mueller?
2. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
3. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
4. What do the people of Nkumai do first thing every morning?
5. While Lanik sleeps in this person's house, who comes looking for Lanik?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)