|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ensel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does transsexual growth indicate?
(a) Superficial regeneration.
(b) Specific regeneration.
(c) Radical regeneration.
(d) Racial regeneration.
2. What is the only way to kill a regenerative?
(a) Stab through the regenerative's heart.
(b) Cut off the regenerative's head.
(c) Cut out the regenerative's heart.
(d) Set the regenerative on fire.
3. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
(b) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(c) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(d) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
4. Why does Lanik demand to be taken above-board on the slave ship?
(a) Because the other prisoners get to go above-board.
(b) Because Lanik wants to offer the captain a bribe.
(c) Because Lanik needs to see the sun.
(d) Because Lanik wants to face his captors.
5. How does Lanik escape from prison?
(a) Lanik escapes using the ropes.
(b) Lanik escapes using the parachute.
(c) Lanik escapes using the bird nets.
(d) Lanik escapes using the ladders.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the assassination attempt on the main character, where does the main character flee to?
2. After Lanik slips into the castle in Mueller, what does Lanik cause to happen?
3. What does Lanik realize as he watches the people who make their home in the desert?
4. According to the person taking Lanik to Nkumai, how many ambassadors are in Nkumai?
5. What do the people of Nkumai do first thing every morning?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)