|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ensel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
(a) Through dietary restrictions.
(b) Through sorcery.
(c) Through inbreeding.
(d) Through potions.
2. What does transsexual growth indicate?
(a) Specific regeneration.
(b) Racial regeneration.
(c) Radical regeneration.
(d) Superficial regeneration.
3. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
(b) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
(c) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(d) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
4. After he reaches the ground, what leaks out of Lanik and falls on the ground?
(a) Part of Lanik's stomach.
(b) Part of Lanik's intestine.
(c) Part of Lanik's spleen.
(d) Part of Lanik's heart.
5. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) There have been robbers in the area.
(b) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(c) The person is under surveillance.
(d) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the castle in Mueller, whose throat does Lanik slit?
2. After leaving the castle in Mueller, where does the group of four head to?
3. When Lanik comes to after collapsing in the desert, a young boy is near him. What is the young boy's name?
4. When Lanik is returned to his homeland and charged with a number of crimes, what is Lanik's sentence for committing these crimes?
5. How do the slavers describe Lanik's appearance after Lanik has been aboard the slave ship for a little while?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)