|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Schwartz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
(a) The night never seems to end.
(b) Everything seems motionless.
(c) The sun is brutally hot.
(d) Everything is teeming with life.
2. What happens to the person helping Lanik just as Lanik is preparing to leave?
(a) The person is set on fire.
(b) The person is shot with an arrow.
(c) The person is captured.
(d) The person is shot with a bullet.
3. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(b) The person is under surveillance.
(c) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
(d) There have been robbers in the area.
4. How do regenerative powers increase in the Family?
(a) Through inbreeding.
(b) Through dietary restrictions.
(c) Through sorcery.
(d) Through potions.
5. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
(a) A dress.
(b) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lanik realize as he watches the people who make their home in the desert?
2. Why does Lanik ask for this particular thing after being challenged by the young boy?
3. How does Lanik escape from prison?
4. Who is taking Lanik to Nkumai?
5. After escaping the tree city, Lanik passes out. What does Lanik realize when he comes to?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)