|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Schwartz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the bread served to Lanik by the slavers?
(a) The bread is stale.
(b) The bread is moldy.
(c) The bread is unleavened.
(d) The bread is old.
2. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
(a) A map.
(d) A dress.
3. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
(a) Everything is teeming with life.
(b) Everything seems motionless.
(c) The night never seems to end.
(d) The sun is brutally hot.
4. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
(b) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
(c) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(d) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
5. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
(a) From an accident.
(b) From a fall.
(c) From a climb.
(d) From a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lanik get the knife he uses during his escape?
2. How does Lanik escape from prison?
3. How do the slavers describe Lanik's appearance after Lanik has been aboard the slave ship for a little while?
4. Who is the protagonist's brother?
5. After receiving a gift from the Earth, what must one do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)