|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lanik and Lanik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
(a) Racial regeneration.
(b) Specific regeneration.
(c) Superficial regeneration.
(d) Radical regeneration.
2. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
(b) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(c) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
(d) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
3. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
(a) A rebel spy.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An urban planner.
(d) A physicist.
4. What does transsexual growth indicate?
(a) Superficial regeneration.
(b) Racial regeneration.
(c) Radical regeneration.
(d) Specific regeneration.
5. After he reaches the ground, what leaks out of Lanik and falls on the ground?
(a) Part of Lanik's intestine.
(b) Part of Lanik's heart.
(c) Part of Lanik's stomach.
(d) Part of Lanik's spleen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lanik escape from prison?
2. What best describes the 'Lanik and Lanik" chapter?
3. What happens to the person helping Lanik just as Lanik is preparing to leave?
4. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
5. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)