|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lanik and Lanik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does transsexual growth indicate?
(a) Specific regeneration.
(b) Superficial regeneration.
(c) Racial regeneration.
(d) Radical regeneration.
2. Who is the protagonist's brother?
3. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) There have been robbers in the area.
(b) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(c) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
(d) The person is under surveillance.
4. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
(a) Monetary compensation.
(b) A percentage of Lanik's food stores.
(c) An information exchange.
(d) Sexual favors.
5. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(b) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
(c) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
(d) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the land of Mueller exchange for iron?
2. As the main character prepares to leave his homeland, what does he notice being kept in pens?
3. What secret does Lanik hold that enables him to make his escape?
4. Who is the original settler of Nkumai?
5. After the assassination attempt on the main character, where does the main character flee to?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)