|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nkumai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at least twice a day in Nkumai?
(a) The sun burns the leaves.
(b) It rains.
(c) It gets foggy.
(d) The people descend to find food.
2. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
(b) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(c) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
(d) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
3. As a result of his condition, what happens to the main character when he meets with his father?
(a) He is enslaved.
(b) He is crowned.
(c) He is worshipped.
(d) He is disowned.
4. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
(a) Ku Kuei.
5. Who teaches Lanik how to care for his basic needs in the trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the guards inform Lanik that his cover has been blown?
2. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
3. What is the only way to kill a regenerative?
4. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
5. What do the people in Nkumai eat?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)