|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To float away to safety.
(b) To land safely on another shore.
(c) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
(d) To drown.
2. After leaving the castle in Mueller, where does the group of four head to?
(d) Ku Kuei.
3. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
(a) Superficial regeneration.
(b) Racial regeneration.
(c) Radical regeneration.
(d) Specific regeneration.
4. Why is Lanik's appearance so unnerving to the slavers?
(a) The slavers are sticklers for neatness.
(b) The slavers are unfamiliar with regeneration.
(c) The slavers are afraid of Lanik's strength.
(d) The slavers are awed by Lanik's strength.
5. What do the Ku Kuei look like?
(a) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, tall, and fat.
(b) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, short, and fat.
(c) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, tall, and thin.
(d) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, short, and thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Lanik is being held captive in Gill, a new prisoner arrives. Who is the new prisoner?
2. What word best describes Gill?
3. What is on the beach when Lanik lands near Anderson?
4. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
5. How does Lanik get the knife he uses during his escape?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)