|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lanik becomes legendary in the land of Sill. What is Lanik known as?
(a) The Three-Armed Man.
(b) The Naked Man.
(c) The Earth Mover.
(d) The Running Man.
2. Who is the lord's servant, really?
(a) A great illusionist.
(b) A humble man.
(c) A rebel leader.
(d) An exuberant child.
3. How big is the cell on the ship in which Lanik is imprisoned?
(a) One meter wide.
(b) Three meters wide.
(c) Two meters wide.
(d) Four meters wide.
4. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
(a) Everything seems motionless.
(b) The sun is brutally hot.
(c) The night never seems to end.
(d) Everything is teeming with life.
5. After walking for some time through the forest, Lanik eventually gets tired and lies down. What does Ensel want to do?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Find shelter.
(c) Find food.
(d) Keep walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Schwartzes all lie down together before sending Lanik off, what shape do the Schwartzes form?
2. Who is the protagonist's brother?
3. What does the lord in Britton reveal about Lanik's brother?
4. What is the result of Saranna's learning the Ku Kuei's secret?
5. As the innkeeper in Jones and Lanik talk, the innkeeper learns from Lanik's speech pattern that Lanik is educated. What does the innkeeper realize that Lanik's education means?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)