|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
2. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
(b) To land safely on another shore.
(c) To float away to safety.
(d) To drown.
3. What is unique about the captain of the slave ship?
(a) The captain can settle all sorts of fights.
(b) The captain is an expert swordsman.
(c) The captain has never lost his way.
(d) The captain always delivers his prisoners.
4. What does Lanik demand from the captain of the slave ship?
(a) To be freed unconditionally.
(b) To be thrown overboard.
(c) To be set ashore on the nearest land.
(d) To be given edible food.
5. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
(a) Sentimental and kind.
(b) Loving and kind.
(c) Cruel and loving.
(d) Cruel and sentimental.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping the tree city, Lanik passes out. What does Lanik realize when he comes to?
2. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
3. What is wrong with the meat served to Lanik by the slavers?
4. After telling Lanik the source of their iron sales, what does the highest official in the land demand from Lanik?
5. As the main character prepares to leave his homeland, what does he notice being kept in pens?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)