|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
(b) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(c) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(d) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
2. As the story opens, what condition is the main character facing?
(a) Specific regeneration.
(b) Racial regeneration.
(c) Superficial regeneration.
(d) Radical regeneration.
3. What best describes the 'Lanik and Lanik" chapter?
(a) A foreshadowing extravaganza.
(b) An extended political rant.
(c) An abbreviated history of the planet.
(d) An extended chase scene.
4. What happens at least twice a day in Nkumai?
(a) It rains.
(b) It gets foggy.
(c) The sun burns the leaves.
(d) The people descend to find food.
5. What is the currency on the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
2. What is the name of the land in which the inhabitants live high in the trees?
3. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
4. Who does the main character refuse to take with him as he flees for his life?
5. What is wrong with the bread served to Lanik by the slavers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)