|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the 'Lanik and Lanik" chapter?
(a) An extended chase scene.
(b) A foreshadowing extravaganza.
(c) An extended political rant.
(d) An abbreviated history of the planet.
2. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(b) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
(c) The person is under surveillance.
(d) There have been robbers in the area.
3. What are "cruel bonds"?
(a) Ropes covered with sharp glass.
(b) Bamboo laced with glass.
(c) Wire-edged ropes.
4. How big is the cell on the ship in which Lanik is imprisoned?
(a) Two meters wide.
(b) Four meters wide.
(c) Three meters wide.
(d) One meter wide.
5. While Lanik sleeps in this person's house, who comes looking for Lanik?
(d) The assassin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping the tree city, Lanik passes out. What does Lanik realize when he comes to?
2. What is wrong with the meat served to Lanik by the slavers?
3. What is the first town that Lanik comes to?
4. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
5. Of the currency tendered on the planet, what is the most valuable form of currency?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)