|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Lanik learns from his visitor, who rules Mueller?
2. Of the currency tendered on the planet, what is the most valuable form of currency?
(b) Sugar cane.
3. How does Lanik get the knife he uses during his escape?
(a) Lanik finds it on the ground.
(b) Lanik has it smuggled in to him.
(c) Lanik takes it from one of the guards.
(d) Lanik concealed it from the guards.
4. Why is the person Lanik meets afraid, at first, to help him?
(a) Lanik looks scruffy and dangerous.
(b) There have been robbers in the area.
(c) There are penalties for aiding and abetting felons.
(d) The person is under surveillance.
5. What is the name of the innkeeper in Jones?
(a) Bill Underjones.
(b) Bill Underallison.
(c) Bill Underkukei.
(d) Bill Undergill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Mueller, Lanik's prison cell visitor takes him to see which person?
2. What is the first town that Lanik comes to?
3. Why is Lanik's appearance so unnerving to the slavers?
4. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
5. What nickname does Lanik use for his mother?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)