|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(b) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(c) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
(d) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
2. What secret does Lanik hold that enables him to make his escape?
(a) Lanik has bribed the guards.
(b) Lanik is a magician.
(c) Lanik has loosened the bonds.
(d) Lanik is a regenerative.
3. When Mwabao recognizes Lanik, what does Lanik see in her eyes?
4. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(b) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
(c) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
(d) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
5. After leaving Jones in a hurry for fear of being caught by Mwabao, where does Lanik head?
(c) Ku Kuei.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lanik is in his prison cell in Mueller, who comes to visit him?
2. What are "cruel bonds"?
3. Before becoming the innkeeper in Jones, this character is who?
4. How do the slavers describe Lanik's appearance after Lanik has been aboard the slave ship for a little while?
5. What best describes the 'Lanik and Lanik" chapter?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)