|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the 'Lanik and Lanik" chapter?
(a) A foreshadowing extravaganza.
(b) An abbreviated history of the planet.
(c) An extended political rant.
(d) An extended chase scene.
2. Why does Lanik demand to be taken above-board on the slave ship?
(a) Because Lanik wants to face his captors.
(b) Because the other prisoners get to go above-board.
(c) Because Lanik needs to see the sun.
(d) Because Lanik wants to offer the captain a bribe.
3. What happens to the person helping Lanik just as Lanik is preparing to leave?
(a) The person is shot with a bullet.
(b) The person is captured.
(c) The person is set on fire.
(d) The person is shot with an arrow.
4. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
(a) The sun is brutally hot.
(b) The night never seems to end.
(c) Everything seems motionless.
(d) Everything is teeming with life.
5. Why is the person helping Lanik finally willing to help him?
(a) The person helping Lanik is a rebel spy.
(b) The person helping Lanik is a loyal citizen.
(c) The person helping Lanik has no love for the king.
(d) The person helping Lanik has also been wrongfully accused.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the castle in Mueller, whose throat does Lanik slit?
2. How do the slavers describe Lanik's appearance after Lanik has been aboard the slave ship for a little while?
3. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
4. How does Lanik escape from prison?
5. According to Lanik, what is the worst thing about quicktime?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)