|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the innkeeper in Jones?
(a) Bill Undergill.
(b) Bill Underkukei.
(c) Bill Underallison.
(d) Bill Underjones.
2. Why does the forest seem strange to Lanik?
(a) The night never seems to end.
(b) The sun is brutally hot.
(c) Everything seems motionless.
(d) Everything is teeming with life.
3. What two words describe the people aboard the slave ship?
(a) Cruel and loving.
(b) Sentimental and kind.
(c) Loving and kind.
(d) Cruel and sentimental.
4. What does the person helping Lanik give him before he departs?
(b) A map.
(d) A dress.
5. When Lanik reaches Jones, how long has it been since Lanik and his father disappeared into the Ku Kuei forest?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lanik is captured, he claims to be an ambassador. What land does he claim to be from?
2. According to the Jones innkeeper, what is being stockpiled in Huss?
3. After Lanik slips into the castle in Mueller, what does Lanik cause to happen?
4. According to what Lanik learns from his visitor, who rules Mueller?
5. What does Lanik see coming down the street while he is in quicktime in Jones?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)