|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the crew members try to discourage Lanik from demanding to go above-board?
(a) Because those taken above-board are beaten.
(b) Because those taken above-board walk the plank.
(c) Because those taken above-board are ridiculed.
(d) Because those taken above-board are deceived.
2. Before becoming the innkeeper in Jones, this character is who?
(a) The Lord of Ku Kuei.
(b) The King of Nkumai.
(c) The Prince of Allison.
(d) The Duke of Forestedge.
3. According to the conversation between the Jones innkeeper and Lanik, who is the power behind the king?
(c) The Schwartzes.
(d) The Andersons.
4. What is the only way to kill a regenerative?
(a) Cut out the regenerative's heart.
(b) Cut off the regenerative's head.
(c) Stab through the regenerative's heart.
(d) Set the regenerative on fire.
5. When Lanik flings himself into the ocean, what does he hope for?
(a) To land safely on another shore.
(b) To drown.
(c) To be rescued by a nearby boat.
(d) To float away to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lanik, what is the worst thing about quicktime?
2. What secret does Lanik hold that enables him to make his escape?
3. Before being distracted by the sight of what is coming down the street in Jones, what is Lanik contemplating doing before leaving Jones?
4. According to what Lanik learns from his visitor, who rules Mueller?
5. Who does Lanik meet as he travels to Ku Kuei?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)