One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anderson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the character who meets Lanik on the beach near Anderson use illusions?
(a) To impress Lanik.
(b) To teach Lanik.
(c) To spook Lanik.
(d) To frighten Lanik.
2. What do the Ku Kuei look like?
(a) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, tall, and thin.
(b) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, tall, and fat.
(c) The Ku Kuei are dark-skinned, short, and fat.
(d) The Ku Kuei are light-skinned, short, and thin.
3. As he is making his escape, how does Lanik become wounded?
(a) From an accident.
(b) From a fight.
(c) From a climb.
(d) From a fall.
4. After he reaches the ground, what leaks out of Lanik and falls on the ground?
(a) Part of Lanik's intestine.
(b) Part of Lanik's spleen.
(c) Part of Lanik's heart.
(d) Part of Lanik's stomach.
5. What cover story does Lanik give to the person who meets him on the beach near Anderson?
(a) Lanik was forced to walk the plank from a slave ship.
(b) Lanik was a captain and wrecked his ship on the shoals.
(c) Lanik and his father capsized and his father drowned.
(d) Lanik was a soldier with the rebel fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lanik feels the pain associated with killing his attacker, what does he realize about himself that he never believed before?
2. What is Lanik's attacker planning to use to kill Lanik?
3. As Lanik prepares to leave Ku Kuei, how is he treated by the inhabitants of the land?
4. What does Lanik realize about himself as he prepares to leave Ku Kuei?
5. Name one of the illusions the character on the beach near Anderson uses on Lanik.
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)