|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, and its Aftermath, sections 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage did the storm do?
(a) Flooded the upstairs bedrooms.
(b) Pulled off some of the roof.
(c) Started a river through the living room.
(d) Flooded the basement.
2. What was Adrian's diagnosis?
(a) Bruised knees.
(b) Punctured lung.
(c) Detached ribs.
(d) Bruised heart.
3. What did Helen nearly upset in the basement?
(a) A mouse's nest.
(b) Jars of sulfuric acid.
(c) A prop for the floor above.
(d) A tin of matches.
4. What happened to Adrian when he and Helen returned to Chicago?
(a) He got in a car accident.
(b) He fell.
(c) He injured his back.
(d) He fell ill.
5. What are Helen and Adrian Hoover surprised by when the moving truck arrives?
(a) How unnecessary their things are here.
(b) How quickly everything was put away.
(c) The amount of furniture they have.
(d) The cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the sheriff's conclusion on the accident?
2. Whom did the Hoovers get a nasty letter from at the end of Section 2 of Chapter 4 "...And its aftermath"?
3. What was Adrian's plan for making money?
4. What motivated Helen to suggest her plan?
5. What was Helen doing when she had an accident in the cabin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)