|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, ...and its Aftermath, sections 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what season does the book open?
2. Who was with the driver of the other car?
(a) The man's dog.
(b) The man's daughter.
(c) The man's mother.
(d) The man's spouse.
3. Who gave the Hoovers the lead they followed?
(a) A friend.
(b) A colleague of Adrian's.
(c) The U.S. Forest Service.
(d) A relative.
4. Helen said that she wanted to deal humanely with ______________.
(a) The bedbugs.
(b) Her writing.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The mouse infestation.
5. How did Helen and Adrian Hoover get the oil to the house?
(a) The driver unloaded the drum at the house.
(b) Adrian rolled the drum.
(c) The driver rolled the drum.
(d) Helen rolled the drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who expressed skepticism that Helen's plan would benefit Adrian?
2. What will the Hoovers be giving up when they move to the cabin?
3. What was Helen Hoover's job?
4. Who was George Wilson?
5. Where would Helen and Adrian Hoover have to winter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)