|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who expressed skepticism that Helen's plan would benefit Adrian?
(a) Helen's boss.
(d) The psychiatrist.
2. What damage did the storm do?
(a) Pulled off some of the roof.
(b) Started a river through the living room.
(c) Flooded the basement.
(d) Flooded the upstairs bedrooms.
3. What did the Hoovers ask the Larimers?
(a) To help them with their housework.
(b) To do some work on their cabin.
(c) To celebrate their housewarming.
(d) To rent their cabin.
4. What happened to Adrian when he and Helen returned to Chicago?
(a) He fell.
(b) He injured his back.
(c) He fell ill.
(d) He got in a car accident.
5. Where did the Hoovers dine after returning to the cabin?
(a) In the cabin.
(b) On the porch.
(c) At the lake.
(d) In the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen's boss send her to speak to ______________.
2. Who were Sven and Hilda Peterson?
3. What did the psychiatrist say isolation would do for Adrian?
4. What was Adrian Hoover's job?
5. Helen said that she wanted to deal humanely with ______________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)