|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Adrian Hoover's job?
(a) Art director.
(c) Publicity agent.
2. What damage did the storm do?
(a) Started a river through the living room.
(b) Flooded the basement.
(c) Flooded the upstairs bedrooms.
(d) Pulled off some of the roof.
3. What was Helen doing when she had an accident in the cabin?
(a) Chasing a mouse.
(b) Investigating a hole in the roof.
(c) Investigating a faulty trap door.
(d) Cutting onions.
4. What did the Hoovers plan to do during their vacation?
(a) Rest and relax.
(b) Volunteer their time.
(c) Write memoirs.
(d) Look for property.
5. How did Helen and Adrian Hoover feel after trying to work in the same space?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Hoovers ask the Larimers?
2. How long did Helen and Adrian Hoover take to decide to buy the cabin?
3. Who was Carl Johnson?
4. How long was Helen's initial leave for?
5. What created the jarring sensation Helen felt during the rainstorm?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)