|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Helen and Adrian Hoover take to decide to buy the cabin?
(a) A day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) An hour.
2. What happened to Adrian when he and Helen returned to Chicago?
(a) He injured his back.
(b) He fell ill.
(c) He got in a car accident.
(d) He fell.
3. What had John Anderson done to the basement when Helen and Adrian Hoover were gone?
(a) Installed a drainage system.
(b) Reinforced the walls.
(c) Poured concrete on the floor.
(d) Filled it in with dirt.
4. Who were Sven and Hilda Peterson?
(a) Owners of the land Helen and Adrian Hoover wanted to buy.
(b) Adrian's bosses.
(c) Proprietors of a lodge.
(d) Helen's cousins.
5. What was Helen Hoover's job?
(d) Metallurgy researcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Helen doing when she had an accident in the cabin?
2. What did Helen nearly upset in the basement?
3. What did Adrian wheel into the icehouse?
4. During what season does the book open?
5. What did the Hoovers ask the Larimers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)