|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Hoovers do when the Larimers refused their request?
(b) Built another cabin.
(c) Did the work themselves.
(d) Bought their property.
2. Helen's boss send her to speak to ______________.
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A real estate broker.
(c) A friend of his.
(d) A home health aide company.
3. What animal did Helen have to drive out of the basement in Adrian's absence?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A bear.
(c) A possum.
(d) A rat.
4. What was Helen doing when she heard the animal?
(a) Making coffee.
(b) Trying to fix the trap door.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. What had John Anderson done to the basement when Helen and Adrian Hoover were gone?
(a) Installed a drainage system.
(b) Poured concrete on the floor.
(c) Reinforced the walls.
(d) Filled it in with dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen and Adrian Hoover try to get rid of by opening the windows?
2. What did Helen nearly upset in the basement?
3. What did the Hoovers plan to do during their vacation?
4. What did Helen say she had always wanted to do?
5. Where did Helen and Adrian Hoover plan to get water when they could?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)