|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Snow Scene, sections 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Hoovers dine after returning to the cabin?
(a) At the lake.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the cabin.
(d) In the basement.
2. Helen said that she wanted to deal humanely with ______________.
(a) Her writing.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The bedbugs.
(d) The mouse infestation.
3. What was Helen and Adrian Hoover's response to George Wilson's suit?
(a) They ignored his suit.
(b) They filed a countersuit.
(c) They settled.
(d) They threatened George Wilson with a countersuit.
4. What did Helen watch after the wood loading was finished?
(c) A bear.
5. What was Helen afraid of when she heard that George Wilson was suing her and Adrian?
(a) Having to pay a lawyer.
(b) Having to travel to town for legal proceedings.
(c) Having to appear in court.
(d) Losing their property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacques Plessis want from the Hoovers?
2. What did George Wilson ultimately want from the Hoovers?
3. What accident did Helen and Adrian Hoover almost have on the way to get wood?
4. When was Adrian looking for his razor?
5. How did Adrian expect to load the wood?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)