|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Snow Scene, sections 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Helen suggest they could make a living?
(a) Real estate scams.
(c) Writing for magazines.
2. What physical state was Jacques Plessis in when he found the Hoovers' cabin?
3. How did Helen and Adrian Hoover feel after trying to work in the same space?
4. Where did the Hoovers spend the night after the accident?
(a) With the Petersons.
(b) With the Larimers.
(c) With the Andersons.
(d) At home.
5. What did Helen make in an old-fashioned way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen find when she woke from her nap after the accident?
2. What was it about Helen's retirement check that had Helen and Adrian Hoover nervous?
3. Who expressed skepticism that Helen's plan would benefit Adrian?
4. What did the Petersons give Helen and Adrian Hoover?
5. What are Helen and Adrian Hoover surprised by when the moving truck arrives?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)