Chapter 1, The Place
• Helen and Adrian Hoover moved to a guest cabin on the north shore of Lake Superior.
• They bought property there and had accidents and unpleasant discoveries, as they found how dilapidated the place was.
• In a rainstorm, the basement flooded, the foundation weakened, and a tree knocked a hole in the roof.
Chapter 2, The Decision
• Returning to Chicago, Adrian fell ill, and Helen asked her boss for a year off to be away while he recuperated.
• Helen and Adrian Hoover returned to their cabin for a vacation.
• At the end of their vacation, Helen and Adrian Hoover decided not to go back to work.
Chapter 3, The Unexpected...
• Settling into their cabin, Helen and Adrian Hoover realized they would have to watch their money.
• They bought a larger cabin, but it wasn't insulated. They spent the winter in their log cabin.
• Again, Helen and Adrian Hoover...
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)