|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 17?
(a) Or Does It Explode
(b) Self-Help in Hard Times
(c) Robber Barons and Rebels
(d) Slavery Without Submission, Emancipation Without Freedom
2. In what year was Mary Dyer executed?
3. According to the author in Chapter 4, in 1700 colonial trade equaled £500,000; by 1770 it totaled how much?
4. Where did the Antinomian Controversy take place?
(a) The Plymouth Colony
(b) The Massachusetts Bay Colony
(c) The Province of Maine
(d) The Jamestown Colony
5. When was the American Railway Union founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Feminine Mystique?
2. The author states in Chapter 2 that the history of slavery in the United States traces back to where?
3. When was the Tea Act passed by the British Parliament?
4. The Japanese American internment was the World War II internment in "War Relocation Camps" of about how many people of Japanese heritage who lived on the Pacific coast of the United States?
5. COINTELPRO is an acronym for what?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)