|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chapter 13’s title?
(a) The Socialist Challenge
(b) The Empire and the People
(c) Robber Barons and Rebels
(d) Slavery Without Submission, Emancipation Without Freedom
2. The Louisiana Purchase was an acquisition by the United States of lands claimed by France totally how many square miles?
3. In what year did Richard Nixon resign as President of the United States?
4. The Seminole people are originally from what current U.S. state?
5. Where did the Antinomian Controversy take place?
(a) The Province of Maine
(b) The Massachusetts Bay Colony
(c) The Jamestown Colony
(d) The Plymouth Colony
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alexander Berkman born?
2. What was the name of the alliance comprised of Germany and Austria-Hungary during World War I?
3. The Industrial Workers of the World is an international union that was formed in what year?
4. Who founded the first school for women’s higher education, the Troy Female Seminary?
5. What term refers to a political philosophy that advocates stateless societies based on non-hierarchical free associations?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)