|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) Robber Barons and Rebels
(b) The Socialist Challenge
(c) The Coming Revolt of the Guards
(d) As Long as Grass Grows or Water Runs
2. The Royal Proclamation of 1763 was issued by whom?
(a) King Edward IV
(b) Queen Victoria
(c) King Charles I
(d) King George III
3. During the Great Depression, unemployment in the United States rose to what percentage?
4. What term refers to a political philosophy that advocates stateless societies based on non-hierarchical free associations?
5. Where did the first victory of the American Revolution take place?
(a) Lexington, Kentucky
(b) Yorktown, Virginia
(c) Jamestown, Virginia
(d) Boston, Massachusetts
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notes in Chapter 4 that by 1760, there had been how many uprisings designed to create a coup to overthrown various branches of the colonial governments?
2. What did Columbus find when he returned to the Navidad fort after his journey back to Spain?
3. When was Ho Chi Minh born?
4. The Third Seminole War began in what year?
5. According to the author in Chapter 7, “In 1820, 120,000 Indians lived east of the Mississippi. By 1844, fewer than” how many were left?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)