|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states in Chapter 1 that it is said the source of information of Columbus’s conquests on the islands was written down by a young priest named what?
(a) William Berkeley
(b) Jonathan Schell
(c) Bartolome de las Casas
(d) Martín Alonso Pinzón
2. In what year did Richard Nixon resign as President of the United States?
3. In what year was the first representative assembly introduced in Jamestown in the form of the Virginia House of Burgesses?
4. The United Kingdom, France and the Russian Empire comprised what side in World War I?
(a) The Allies
(c) The Axis Powers
(d) The Central Powers
5. How many men did Columbus leave behind at the Navidad fort?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by what U.S. President?
2. Who among Christopher Columbus’s shipmates took the Pinta on an unauthorized expedition in search of an island called "Babeque" to search for gold while in Cuba?
3. Bacon's Rebellion was an armed rebellion in 1676 by Virginia settlers against what governor?
4. What is defined as an economic system characterized by social ownership of the means and production and cooperative management of the economy?
5. What ship in Christopher Columbus’s fleet ran aground in Hispaniola, leading him to build a fort from it?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)