|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Tea Act passed by the British Parliament?
2. The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by what U.S. President?
(a) Andrew Jackson
(b) Abraham Lincoln
(c) James Polk
(d) Martin Van Buren
3. What is defined as an economic system characterized by social ownership of the means and production and cooperative management of the economy?
4. The United Kingdom, France and the Russian Empire comprised what side in World War I?
(b) The Central Powers
(c) The Axis Powers
(d) The Allies
5. When did Christopher Columbus first encounter the Arawak people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alexander Berkman born?
2. The Homestead Strike was an industrial lockout and strike which began on what date?
3. What percentage of profits was Christopher Columbus contracted to receive for the goods he brought back to the King and Queen of Spain during his voyage when he accidentally encountered the Americas?
4. Bacon's Rebellion started due to a conflict over how the settlers should deal with what issue?
5. For what utopian novel is Edward Bellamy most famous?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)