|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bacon's Rebellion was an armed rebellion in 1676 by Virginia settlers led by whom?
(a) James Bacon
(b) Johnathan Bacon
(c) William Bacon
(d) Nathan Bacon
2. The author states in Chapter 2 that the history of slavery in the United States traces back to where?
3. Where did the Dorr Rebellion take place?
(d) Rhode Island
4. Where did the Stono Rebellion take place?
(b) South Carolina
5. The Anti-Rent War was also known by what name?
(a) The Mondale War
(b) The Hunt War
(c) The Powderly War
(d) The Helderberg War
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the two main resources sought by Christopher Columbus on his voyage when he first encountered the Arawaks?
2. When did the Mexican-American War take place?
3. The Third Seminole War began in what year?
4. What name refers to a 19th century secret society composed mainly of Irish and Irish-American coal miners?
5. Bacon's Rebellion was an armed rebellion in 1676 by Virginia settlers against what governor?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)