|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. President authorized the Japanese American internment with Executive Order 9066?
(a) Martin Van Buren
(b) Andrew Jackson
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt
(d) Woodrow Wilson
2. Bacon's Rebellion started due to a conflict over how the settlers should deal with what issue?
(a) Loyalty to the crown
(b) Women’s rights
(c) The Indians
(d) African slavery
3. In what year was Malcolm X assassinated?
4. During what years did Gerald Ford serve as President of the United States?
5. When was the Fairness Doctrine introduced by the FCC?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Anti-Rent War centralized?
2. What were the two main resources sought by Christopher Columbus on his voyage when he first encountered the Arawaks?
3. While imprisoned at the age of 20, Malcolm X became a member of what religious movement?
4. The Preparedness Day Bombing was a bombing that took place where?
5. The Japanese American internment was the World War II internment in "War Relocation Camps" of about how many people of Japanese heritage who lived on the Pacific coast of the United States?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)