|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Third Seminole War began in what year?
2. The author states in Chapter 2 that the history of slavery in the United States traces back to where?
3. Where did the Stono Rebellion take place?
(a) South Carolina
4. What title refers to the fictional story of a woman put on trial in 1747 for having an illegitimate child?
(a) The Unreported Resistance
(b) The Speech of Polly Baker
(c) The Empire and the People
(d) The Scarlet Letter
5. Where was W. E. B. Du Bois born?
(a) Portland, Maine
(b) New York, New York
(c) Concord, Massachusetts
(d) Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Short Answer Questions
1. The Seminole people are originally from what current U.S. state?
2. Where was Amelia Bloomer born?
3. Bacon's Rebellion was an armed rebellion in 1676 by Virginia settlers against what governor?
4. When did the Stono Rebellion take place?
5. What is the title of Chapter 9?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)