|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by what U.S. President?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Andrew Jackson
(c) James Polk
(d) Martin Van Buren
2. The Preparedness Day Bombing was a bombing that took place where?
(a) Reno, Nevada
(b) Albuquerque, New Mexico
(c) San Francisco, California
(d) Los Angeles, California
3. When did the Philippine-American War take place?
4. Where was the Anti-Rent War centralized?
(a) West Virginia
(c) New Hampshire
(d) New York
5. When was the Treaty of Paris signed?
(a) September 18, 1734
(b) February 10, 1763
(c) July 28, 1629
(d) May 15, 1729
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Davis was hung by a mob in Harrodsburg, Kentucky in what year?
2. The author notes in Chapter 2 that by 1800, how many blacks had been transported as slaves to the Americas?
3. The Homestead Strike was an industrial lockout and strike which began on what date?
4. When did Great Britain impose the Stamp Act, requiring that many printed materials in the colonies be produced on stamped paper made in London?
5. The First Seminole War began in 1814 and lasted until what year?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)