|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Philippine-American War take place?
2. What platoon leader in the Vietnam War was convicted of killing 22 villagers at My Lai and was originally given a life sentence but only served three and a half years under house arrest?
(a) Nathan Bacon
(b) John Whitmore
(c) William Calley
(d) William Berkeley
3. Who wrote The Feminine Mystique?
(a) Henry David Thoreau
(b) Harriot Hunt
(c) Emma Willard
(d) Betty Friedan
4. The Socialist Labor Party of America was established in what year as the Workingmen’s Party?
5. What is the title of Chapter 6 in A People’s History of the United States?
(a) Slavery Without Submission, Emancipation Without Freedom
(b) The Intimately Oppressed
(c) The Coming Revolt of the Guards
(d) The Unreported Resistance
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 19?
2. During the Great Depression, unemployment in the United States rose to what percentage?
3. The Homestead Strike was an industrial lockout and strike which began on what date?
4. When did the Korean War take place?
5. What was the name of the alliance comprised of Germany and Austria-Hungary during World War I?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)