|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The timing of the Great Depression varied across nations, but in most countries it started in what year?
2. When was Ho Chi Minh born?
3. COINTELPRO is an acronym for what?
(a) Contemporary Intelligence Protocol
(b) Collateral Intelligence Protocol
(c) Coin-operated Telephone Program
(d) Counter Intelligence Program
4. The Homestead Strike was an industrial lockout and strike which began on what date?
(a) June 30, 1892
(b) March 28, 1905
(c) March 27, 1825
(d) December 15, 1791
5. Vietnam Veterans Against the War began as a placard slogan in the staging area for the Spring Mobilization to End the War anti-war demonstration in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Richard Nixon resign as President of the United States?
2. The Indian Removal Act was signed into law by what U.S. President?
3. The Preparedness Day Bombing took place on what date?
4. Who founded the first school for women’s higher education, the Troy Female Seminary?
5. When did the Philippine-American War take place?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)