1. How many young women walk into the grocery store at the start of the story?
2. At which "check-out slot" (1) is the narrator working throughout the story?
3. The narrator is working with his back to what object throughout the story?
4. What does the narrator describe the young women as wearing?
5. The narrator does not see the young women until they are over by what food item?
6. The young woman on whom the narrator first focuses is wearing a green what?
7. How old is the woman who takes the narrator to task for ringing up her crackers twice, according to the narrator?
This section contains 4,006 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)