|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lengel first addresses the young women, he tells them that they are not in what location?
(a) In a brothel.
(b) At the beach.
(c) In a club.
(d) In a discotheque.
2. When the narrator imagines the home of the young woman he calls "Queenie" (5), what are the men at the party wearing?
(d) Bolo ties.
3. What is a name Sammy does NOT privately call the young women as he watches them walk?
(a) Big Tall Goony-Goony.
4. The narrator names what year when hypothesizing that it will be a long time before Stokesie fulfills his goal?
5. Lengel tells Sammy, "You'll feel this for" (31) what length of time?
(b) The rest of Sammy's life.
(c) The rest of the summer.
(d) As long as Sammy's parents live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lengel that the young women had only come into the store to pick up one item?
2. At which register is Stokesie working throughout the story?
3. What is the first word of the song Sammy has come to hear when he works the register?
4. What had Lengel been doing in the parking lot before entering the store to confront the young women?
5. Which cash register button does Sammy push after he remembers a particular act performed by Lengel?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)