|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 20-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of glasses do the narrator's parents serve alcoholic beverages at parties?
2. What is Sammy's cerebral response to Lengel's question about the register?
3. The narrator states that when his parents have people over, they serve what non-alcoholic beverage?
(c) Apple juice.
4. The narrator does NOT state that women who come into the store usually put on before entering?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A dress.
5. The narrator says that there are citizens of his town who have not seen what "for twenty years" (10)?
(a) The ocean.
(b) Their feet.
(c) A skyscraper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lengel tells Sammy, "I don't think you know what you're" (29) what?
2. From what location does the girl the narrator calls "Queenie" (5) pull a folded dollar bill?
3. The narrator describes the young woman to whom he refers as "Queenie" (5) as being "more than" (3) what?
4. The young woman referred to as "Queenie" (5) replies to Lengel's comments by saying that the three young women are what?
5. How does the narrator describe the lights inside the A and P?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)