1. How many young women walk into the grocery store at the start of the story?
2. At which "check-out slot" (1) is the narrator working throughout the story?
(a) Number 2.
(b) Number 4.
(c) Number 3.
(d) Number 1.
3. The narrator is working with his back to what object throughout the story?
(a) The manager's office.
(b) The front window.
(c) The store room.
(d) The door.
4. What does the narrator describe the young women as wearing?
(b) Bathing suits.
(d) Tank tops.
5. The narrator does not see the young women until they are over by what food item?
(a) The bread.
(b) The produce.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The meat.
6. The young woman on whom the narrator first focuses is wearing a green what?
(b) Bathing suit.
7. How old is the woman who takes the narrator to task for ringing up her crackers twice, according to the narrator?
This section contains 4,006 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)