1. On what date does the narrator begin the story while describing standing on the porch of the Glenmore?
July 12, 1906.
2. The Glenmore Hotel is located by what body of water?
Big Moose Lake.
3. When was the historical figure, Grace Brown, born?
March 20, 1886.
4. On what date did the historical figure of Grace Brown die?
July 11, 1906.
5. In what county does most of the novel take place?
6. From what narrative perspective is A Northern Light related?
7. How old is Mattie in the beginning of the novel?
8. What had Grace Brown given Mattie to burn in A Northern Light?
A bundle of letters.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)