|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Wilcox say she intends to flee to in her letter in Chapter 27?
2. When was Barnard College founded?
3. What does Mattie do in her work for Miss Wilcox in Chapter 17?
(a) She tends to the horses.
(b) She tends to her garden.
(c) She walks her dogs.
(d) She organizes her books.
4. How does Miss Wilcox appear in response to Mattie’s decision about her future in Chapter 28?
5. Miss Wilcox admits to Mattie in Chapter 17 that her pseudonym is what?
(a) Emily Baxter.
(b) Minnie Compeau.
(c) Aleeta Smith.
(d) Martha Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what neighborhood is Barnard College located?
2. Why has Miss Baxter lost her job at the school in Chapter 27?
3. How are Minnie’s twins described when they are born?
4. The picnic Mattie attends in Chapter 29 is in celebration of what?
5. Royal’s ex-girlfriend confronts Mattie with her belief that Royal wants to marry Mattie for what reason in Chapter 29?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)