|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mattie begins working for Miss Wilcox on what days in Chapter 17?
2. What is the name of Minnie’s husband in the novel?
(a) Royal Compeau.
(b) Richard Compeau.
(c) Eric Compeau.
(d) Jim Compeau.
3. Emmie Hubbard’s eldest son tells Mattie that his mother is upset after hearing word from whom in Chapter 18?
(a) Mr. Eckler.
(b) Frank Loomis.
(c) Uncle Fifty.
(d) Arn Satterlee.
4. Mattie’s principle concern about Royal Loomis in Chapter 18 is that he’s never told her what?
(a) That he wants children.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) About his inheritance.
(d) About his involvement in the murder.
5. When was Barnard College founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of Mattie’s Aunt Josie?
2. What do Mattie and Weaver borrow in order to visit Miss Wilcox before she leaves?
3. The picnic Mattie attends in Chapter 29 is in celebration of what?
4. What is the name of Mattie’s mother who passed away?
5. How does Royal Loomis respond when Mattie tells him about her desires to go to college?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)