1. In what area of the country does Hahn focus the contents of this book he has compiled?
2. This book is about how African Americans became involved in a(n) ____________ struggle.
3. Hahn became interested in the history of African American struggles when he came across an account of African American __________ resistance.
4. Solidarities were created by the political _______________ of African Americans.
5. The time period of the book is a time when African American men won and lost the right to __________.
6. Hahn argues that smaller __________ do not allow us to see how the developments of one era shaped those of the next.
7. The majority of ______________ lived in the rural South during this particular time period of the book.
This section contains 3,560 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)