|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Essay Topic 1
Each of Hemingway's writer friends had very different characteristics and personalities. What are the defining features of each of these people, and how did their individuality affect Hemingway's life?
Essay Topic 2
How did Hemingway's writing change over the course of his life, and what caused these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Hemingway's life altered because of these incidents?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)