Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Essay Topic 1
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where do they appear, and how does the presence of these feelings change the people who are involved in those moments?
Essay Topic 2
Hemingway and Pond were both very dynamic leaders and father figures in this book. What are the differences in the two styles of leadership, and how do these differences affect their careers, their family, and their role in each other's lives?
Essay Topic 3
Hemingway endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)