Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people are most affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
Each of Hemingway's writer friends had very different characteristics and personalities. What are the defining features of each of these people, and how did their individuality affect Hemingway's life?
Essay Topic 3
What was Hemingway's preferred writing process, and how did he come to create this process?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)