Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Essay Topic 1
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where do they appear, and how does the presence of these feelings change the people who are involved in those moments?
Essay Topic 2
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Hemingway's life. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this affect Hemingway's relationships?
Essay Topic 3
What was the Bel Esprit, and why was Pound so invested in its creation? How did Pound's involvement in the Bel Esprit affect Hemingway's life, and his relationship with Ezra Pound?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)