|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dunning climb to after he returns from the asylum?
2. What does Dunning throw at Hemingway when he visits Dunning after his episode?
3. What is the name of Ezra Pound's wife?
4. What is the name of the owner of the bar that Fitzgerald frequented?
5. What disappoints Hemingway about Fitzgerald's writing?
Essay Topic 1
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Hemingway's life altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 2
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is something that was very important to Hemingway in his life. Where are some places that friendship appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)