Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is something that was very important to Hemingway in his life. Where are some places that friendship appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways Hemingway and Hadley showed their love to each other, and how did these displays alter the course of their lives?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Fitzgerald dies, and what significance does this have on Hemingway's life? Who is involved in the tragedy there, and what does this monumental event mean to Hemingway?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)