|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hemingway use to describe Lewis's personality?
(b) Off color.
2. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
3. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
(a) Being too thin.
(b) Ordering whiskey so early in the day.
(c) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Not wearing warm clothes.
4. What animal does Hemingway compare Wyndham Lewis to?
(a) A bear.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A frog.
(d) A dog.
5. What is Fitzgerald's big secret?
(a) He has never slept with anyone except Zelda.
(b) He thinks he might be gay.
(c) He has cheated on Zelda often.
(d) He wants Zelda to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway bring to Dunning when he has an episode after returning from the asylum?
2. What does Fitzgerald say when he first meets Hemingway?
3. Why does Hemingway continue to live in Paris?
4. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
5. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)