|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ernest Walsh from?
2. What kind of establishment does Fitzgerald live in in Paris?
(a) Hotel room.
3. Where did Hemingway want to go before he went to visit the cafes where the other writers frequent?
(a) The horse track.
(b) Shakespeare and Company.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The Louvre.
4. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
(a) Not wearing warm clothes.
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(c) Ordering whiskey so early in the day.
(d) Being too thin.
5. Where does Evan Shipman meet Hemingway in Paris?
(a) A museum.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Hemingway's house.
(d) Ezra Pound's studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zelda get excited when her husband drinks some wine?
2. What is Fitzgerald's big secret?
3. Where is Hemingway when he meets Ernest Walsh?
4. What is the name of the owner of the bar that Fitzgerald frequented?
5. Why does Zelda have a fight with Fitzgerald at a party?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)