Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
(b) New York.
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
(a) Look at statues at the Louvre.
(b) Keep Zelda's picture with him.
(c) Ignore what his wife says to him.
(d) Get a divorce.
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
(a) The infiltration.
(b) The change.
(c) The other thing.
(d) The beginning of the end.
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
2. What causes the strange transformation in Fitzgerald when Hemingway first meets him?
3. What does Stein call her companion?
4. Why does Zelda get excited when her husband drinks some wine?
5. What does the Pilot Fish attract to the mountains?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)