Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway have an affair?
(b) New York.
2. What does Hemingway suggest Fitzgerald do to solve his problem?
(a) Look at statues at the Louvre.
(b) Keep Zelda's picture with him.
(c) Ignore what his wife says to him.
(d) Get a divorce.
3. What does Hemingway call his affair in the book?
(a) The infiltration.
(b) The change.
(c) The other thing.
(d) The beginning of the end.
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
6. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) The book store.
(b) The bars.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The race tracks.
7. What causes the strange transformation in Fitzgerald when Hemingway first meets him?
(c) Lack of food.
(d) Lack of sleep.
8. What does Stein call her companion?
9. Why does Zelda get excited when her husband drinks some wine?
(a) He spends more money when he is drunk.
(b) He is easier to manipulate when he is drunk.
(c) He can't work when he is drunk.
(d) He is nicer to her when he is drunk.
10. What does the Pilot Fish attract to the mountains?
(a) Rich people.
(c) Media people.
11. Why does Zelda have a fight with Fitzgerald at a party?
(a) He would not drink.
(b) He wrote the entire time.
(c) He wanted to leave early.
(d) He was flirting with other women.
12. What is the name of the owner of the bar that Fitzgerald frequented?
13. What is Zelda most jealous of in her life?
(a) Her husband's lovers.
(b) Her husband's intellect.
(c) Her husband's work.
(d) Her husband's friends.
14. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
15. How does a man die when Hemingway is watching in the mountains?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He has pneumonia.
(d) An avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway feel about many of Stein's new friends?
2. Where does Dunning climb to after he returns from the asylum?
3. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
4. What does Walsh hate being called?
5. What does Fitzgerald demand of Hemingway when they visit again in Paris?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)