|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
2. Who does Hemingway leave a message with when he fails to see Stein before she leaves on vacation?
(a) The maid.
(b) Another friend.
(c) The butler.
3. Why is Hemingway comfortable in poverty?
(a) His wife still loves him.
(b) He loves his work.
(c) He will get a large inheritance soon.
(d) He knows it is temporary.
4. How does Hemingway say he feels about the privacy at his cafe?
5. What does Walsh hate being called?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
2. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
3. What does Hemingway carry for luck?
4. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
5. How much money was in the envelope for Hemingway at the Shakespeare and Company?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)