|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hadley always feel at the racetrack?
(c) Full of life.
2. Where is Ernest Walsh from?
3. What is Mike Ward's occupation?
(c) Hotel owner.
(d) Bank employee.
4. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
(a) How closesly the style mirrors her own.
(b) What their stance on Homosexuality.
(c) Her personal view of the author.
(d) How much better than her they are.
5. Where does Dunning climb to after he returns from the asylum?
(a) The clock tower.
(b) The attic.
(c) The weather vane.
(d) The roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goatherd sell as he herds his goats down the street?
2. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
3. What does Hemingway call the cafes where the other writers frequent?
4. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
5. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)