|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
(a) He has lots of money.
(b) His father was a gentleman.
(c) He was an officer in the army.
(d) He attended a great university.
2. What does Hemingway lie to Hadley about while he is hungry?
(a) Getting a paycheck soon.
(b) Eating lunch with friends.
(c) Meeting with male friends.
(d) The amount in the bank account.
3. Where does Hemingway hope his stories will be sold one day?
4. What does Stein call her companion?
5. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
(b) Crepes and seltzer.
(c) Bread and wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra give Hemingway a jar of before he leaves town?
2. Where is Hemingway's favorite museum located?
3. What odd article of clothing was Belloc wearing when Hemingway first saw him?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)