|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fitzgerald meet Hemingway when they visit again in Paris?
(a) Hemingway's house.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Shakespeare and Company.
2. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) The book store.
(b) The race tracks.
(c) The bars.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is the name of Ezra Pound's wife?
4. Why does Hemingway try to be kind to Lewis even though he dislikes him?
(a) He is his elder.
(b) He is Ezra's friend.
(c) He is an influential publisher.
(d) He is a great writer.
5. What is the name of the owner of the bar that Fitzgerald frequented?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous person does Hemingway hope to see in Sylvia's shop?
2. Why is Hemingway often hungry?
3. What kind of people now frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
4. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
5. What does Hemingway make the man who interrupts him promise?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)