|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
(a) Talking too fast.
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(c) Drinking brandy.
(d) Snubbing Belloc.
2. What word does Hemingway use to describe Lewis's personality?
(a) Off color.
3. What is Gertrude's last name?
4. What does Hemingway like to write in?
(c) Old books.
5. Who invites Hemingway and his wife to dinner?
(b) James Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hemingway want to go before he went to visit the cafes where the other writers frequent?
2. What is Zelda most jealous of in her life?
3. What is sold at Lipp's?
4. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
5. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)