|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Hemingway's jobs does he quit first?
(a) Writing obituaries.
(d) Short stories.
2. What does Sylvia Beach scold Hemingway for?
(a) Not eating.
(b) Not paying his bill.
(c) Lying to his wife.
(d) Working too hard.
3. Why does Zelda get excited when her husband drinks some wine?
(a) He is nicer to her when he is drunk.
(b) He can't work when he is drunk.
(c) He is easier to manipulate when he is drunk.
(d) He spends more money when he is drunk.
4. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
5. What does Walsh die from?
(b) Typhoid Fever.
(c) A venerial disease.
(d) He hangs himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sylvia treat Hemingway?
2. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
3. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
4. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
5. What is Fitzgerald's wife's name?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)