|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hemingway feel about the author that Stein recommends to him?
(a) He is jealous of her.
(b) He is not very impressed.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He despises her.
2. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
3. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(d) Making love.
4. What is Fitzgerald's big secret?
(a) He has cheated on Zelda often.
(b) He has never slept with anyone except Zelda.
(c) He wants Zelda to die.
(d) He thinks he might be gay.
5. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
(a) He has heard of it before.
(b) He has attended parties there before.
(c) He lived above it.
(d) He walks by it daily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
2. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
3. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
4. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
5. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)