|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
(a) The coldness.
(b) The hills.
(c) The strange people.
(d) The language.
2. What does Dunning throw at Hemingway when he visits Dunning after his episode?
(a) A fire poker.
(d) A stack of books.
3. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
4. What does Hemingway like to do early in the morning?
5. What disappoints Hemingway about Fitzgerald's writing?
(a) It is too commercial.
(b) It is repetetive.
(c) It is so somber.
(d) It is slow to progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dunning climb to after he returns from the asylum?
2. Which of Hemingway's jobs does he quit first?
3. What causes the strange transformation in Fitzgerald when Hemingway first meets him?
4. What is Zelda most jealous of in her life?
5. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)