|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway find odd about Fitzgerald's body?
(a) His feet are small.
(b) His head is large.
(c) His arms are long.
(d) His legs are short.
2. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
(a) Talking too fast.
(b) Drinking brandy.
(c) Snubbing Belloc.
(d) Cheating on his wife.
3. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
(a) His life experience.
(b) His hunger.
(c) His self-loathing.
(d) His desire to create.
4. Why does Hemingway want to leave Stein's house before she leaves on her vacation?
(a) He wanted to be with his wife.
(b) He heard her having a fight.
(c) He didn't like what she said.
(d) He was disgusted by the maid.
5. Where is Hemingway's favorite museum located?
(a) Across from the cathedral.
(b) Next to the Seine.
(c) Near the Eiffel Tower.
(d) In the Luxembourg Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dunning's occupation?
2. What does Ezra give Hemingway a jar of before he leaves town?
3. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
4. What does Hemingway say is the best thing about his times at the racetrack?
5. What does Hemingway carry for luck?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)