|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
(a) A box under his bed.
(b) The bank.
(c) A safety deposit box.
(d) A college fund for his children.
2. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
3. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
4. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) People he has known.
(b) Things he has done.
(c) Things he knows.
(d) Things he wishes he could do.
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway hope his stories will be sold one day?
2. What is Hillaire Belloc's occupation?
3. What is Mike Ward's occupation?
4. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)