|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Matter of Measurements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ford say Hemingway looks when he sits with him at the cafe?
2. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
3. What excuse does Hemingway try to give when he leaves Stein's house before she goes on vacation?
(a) His wife is in the hospital.
(b) He had an important meeting.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He has a sick friend.
4. What is the name of the owner of the bar that Fitzgerald frequented?
5. What word does Hemingway use to describe Lewis's personality?
(d) Off color.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
2. What does the goatherd sell as he herds his goats down the street?
3. What does Hemingway NOT do after his tender chat about love with his wife?
4. Why does Zelda have a fight with Fitzgerald at a party?
5. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)