|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sylvia Beach from?
2. Where is Hemingway's favorite museum located?
(a) Next to the Seine.
(b) In the Luxembourg Gardens.
(c) Across from the cathedral.
(d) Near the Eiffel Tower.
3. How many race tracks does Hemingway switch off between?
4. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
(a) It is abstract.
(b) It is obscene.
(c) It is stale.
(d) It is predictable.
5. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(d) Taking drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
2. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
3. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
4. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
5. What does Stein call her companion?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)