|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stein call her companion?
2. Why is Hemingway often hungry?
(a) He refuses to eat until his work is done.
(b) He spends all his money on alcohol.
(c) He does not have money.
(d) He is on a diet.
3. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
(a) His desire to create.
(b) His self-loathing.
(c) His hunger.
(d) His life experience.
4. What does Walsh die from?
(a) A venerial disease.
(b) Typhoid Fever.
(d) He hangs himself.
5. What does Hemingway NOT do after his tender chat about love with his wife?
(a) Look her in the eye.
(b) Feel satisfied.
(c) Knock on wood.
(d) Write about his feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
2. What does Hemingway like to sit under at his favorite cafe?
3. Where did Hemingway want to go before he went to visit the cafes where the other writers frequent?
4. What does Sylvia Beach decorate her store with?
5. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)