|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
(b) Bread and wine.
(d) Crepes and seltzer.
2. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(a) Making love.
3. How does Hemingway say he feels about the privacy at his cafe?
4. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
(a) Stories from the war.
(b) His journalism travels.
(c) His writing techniques.
(d) His past romances.
5. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
(a) His hunger.
(b) His desire to create.
(c) His life experience.
(d) His self-loathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway like to watch while he reads?
2. What is sold at Lipp's?
3. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
4. What does Hemingway make the man who interrupts him promise?
5. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)