|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
(a) It is stale.
(b) It is predictable.
(c) It is abstract.
(d) It is obscene.
2. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
3. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) He does not like fish enough.
(b) It is not a good paying job.
(c) He does not have the time.
(d) It smells too strong for him.
4. How does Hemingway feel when he first enters Sylvia's store?
5. What other kind of racing does Hemingway become involved in?
(a) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
2. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
3. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
4. What does Sylvia Beach scold Hemingway for?
5. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)