|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hemingway say he feels about the privacy at his cafe?
2. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
(a) Giving him a bad look.
(b) Taking too long to serve him.
(c) Getting his order wrong.
(d) Watering down his brandy.
3. Where did T.S. Elliot work before he became a great writer?
(a) A bar.
(b) A school.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hotel.
4. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
5. Where did Hemingway meet Chink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
2. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
3. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
4. What kind of people used to frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. How did Pascin die?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)