|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say all critics start every sentence with?
(a) Their opinion.
(b) A grumble.
(c) Their name.
(d) A long word.
2. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
(a) Having a high population.
(b) Having time to read.
(c) Being immersed in culture.
(d) Never being lonely.
3. Where is Chink from?
4. What kind of people used to frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
(a) She does not need the money.
(b) She has already read them.
(c) She is poor.
(d) She has no idea if they are valuable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
2. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
3. What does Walsh die from?
4. What is Dunning's occupation?
5. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)