|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did T.S. Elliot work before he became a great writer?
(a) A bar.
(b) A school.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A bank.
2. Where is Sylvia Beach from?
3. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
(c) New York.
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. How many of Hemingway's racing stories survive?
5. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
(a) He loses a large sum of money.
(b) He starts making more money with his writing.
(c) It takes too much time.
(d) He sees that he is getting addicted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
2. What does Ezra give Hemingway a jar of before he leaves town?
3. What is the name of Ezra Pound's wife?
4. What kind of car does Stein drive?
5. What does Hemingway like to think Cezanne felt while he was painting?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)