|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
2. What is Dunning's occupation?
3. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
(a) Taking too long to serve him.
(b) Getting his order wrong.
(c) Giving him a bad look.
(d) Watering down his brandy.
4. What is Hillaire Belloc's occupation?
5. What is Hemingway's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
2. What does Ford order when he sits with Hemingway at the cafe?
3. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
4. What excuse does Hemingway try to give when he leaves Stein's house before she goes on vacation?
5. What does Hemingway like to write in?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)