|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway bring to Dunning when he has an episode after returning from the asylum?
(a) The silver dust.
(b) A book to read.
(c) The opium.
(d) Some sedatives.
2. What does Hemingway think when Walsh offers him a literary award?
(a) Walsh is a conman.
(b) It is about time someone recognized him.
(c) He has been dreaming about this.
(d) He does not deserve it.
3. What does Stein call her companion?
4. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) It is not a good paying job.
(b) He does not like fish enough.
(c) He does not have the time.
(d) It smells too strong for him.
5. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
(b) Visits museums.
(c) Reads books.
(d) Goes on walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
2. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
3. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
4. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
5. Why is Hemingway often hungry?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)