|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
(a) He was an officer in the army.
(b) His father was a gentleman.
(c) He attended a great university.
(d) He has lots of money.
2. What odd article of clothing was Belloc wearing when Hemingway first saw him?
(a) Woman's bracelet.
(b) Frilly collar.
(c) Top hat.
3. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
(a) The Snake.
(b) The Seine.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Danube.
4. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
5. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
2. What does Hemingway like to do early in the morning?
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. How does Sylvia treat Hemingway?
5. Who does Hemingway know would lend him money if he needed it?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)