|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Agent of Evil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ernest Walsh from?
2. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When he starts to feel rushed.
(b) When he knows what will happen next.
(c) When it gets too boring.
(d) When he can't figure out what to do next.
3. What does Ford order when he sits with Hemingway at the cafe?
4. How does Hemingway justify his time at the race track?
(a) He limits his spending amount.
(b) He bets wisely.
(c) He usually wins.
(d) He writes about it.
5. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hadley always feel at the racetrack?
2. How does Hemingway say he feels about the privacy at his cafe?
3. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
4. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
5. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)