|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Was Marked for Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walsh hate being called?
2. Why does Hemingway avoid the Cafe De Amateurs?
(a) The food is kind of expensive.
(b) He dislikes the smell.
(c) It is very crowded.
(d) He does not speak French.
3. What does Hemingway call the cafes where the other writers frequent?
(a) The Primary Cafes.
(b) The Primeval Cafes.
(c) The Principal Cafes.
(d) The Primitive Cafes.
4. What does Stein call her companion?
5. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
(a) His father was a gentleman.
(b) He was an officer in the army.
(c) He attended a great university.
(d) He has lots of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
2. What is Ford's occupation?
3. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
4. Why is Hemingway comfortable in poverty?
5. What does Hemingway like to write in?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)