|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Was Marked for Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
(a) Strange women.
(b) The war.
(d) Bad weather.
2. What excuse does Hemingway try to give when he leaves Stein's house before she goes on vacation?
(a) His wife is in the hospital.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He has a sick friend.
(d) He had an important meeting.
3. What is Hillaire Belloc's occupation?
4. What kind of people used to frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. What restaurant does Hemingway take his wife to after winning at the races?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
2. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
3. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
4. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
5. What does Hemingway like to do early in the morning?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)