|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Was Marked for Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway leave the cafe Select?
(a) He sees someone who would talk about horses.
(b) He sees a woman he has desired.
(c) His wife is there.
(d) He sees the man he insulted.
2. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
(a) He does not have the money for the lending club.
(b) He is very attracted to Sylvia.
(c) He is not dressed well.
(d) He knows famous people frequent the store.
3. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
4. What kind of people now frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
2. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
3. What is Ford's occupation?
4. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
5. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)