|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Was Marked for Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike Ward's occupation?
(a) Bank employee.
(c) Hotel owner.
2. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
(a) That his life depends on the writing.
(b) That he is a king with no worries.
(c) That he is in the time and place of the story.
(d) That he will make a fortune off of the story.
3. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
4. Where did Hemingway meet Chink?
5. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
(a) It is stale.
(b) It is abstract.
(c) It is obscene.
(d) It is predictable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ford's occupation?
2. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
4. Who else does Walsh offer the literary award to?
5. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)