|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ford Madox Ford and the Devil's Disciple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) His restroom.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A park bench.
2. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
3. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
(a) His life experience.
(b) His desire to create.
(c) His hunger.
(d) His self-loathing.
4. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
(a) His father was a gentleman.
(b) He has lots of money.
(c) He attended a great university.
(d) He was an officer in the army.
5. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
(c) Hemingway's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
2. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
3. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
4. What restaurant does Hemingway take his wife to after winning at the races?
5. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)