|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ford Madox Ford and the Devil's Disciple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
(b) Practice piano.
2. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
3. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
(a) Near the ocean.
(c) In urban areas.
(d) In universities.
4. How does Hemingway justify his time at the race track?
(a) He limits his spending amount.
(b) He writes about it.
(c) He usually wins.
(d) He bets wisely.
5. Who does Hemingway know would lend him money if he needed it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife say that Hemingway often has in his life to help him?
2. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
3. How many of Hemingway's racing stories survive?
4. What ends Hemingway's time in Paris?
5. How does Hemingway feel when he finishes a story?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)