|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ford Madox Ford and the Devil's Disciple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
2. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
(a) She is poor.
(b) She has no idea if they are valuable.
(c) She has already read them.
(d) She does not need the money.
3. What kind of paper does Hemingway buy after the goatherd passes?
4. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
(a) The language.
(b) The hills.
(c) The coldness.
(d) The strange people.
5. Where does Hemingway hope his stories will be sold one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
2. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
3. What does Hemingway say is the best thing about his times at the racetrack?
4. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
5. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)