|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ford Madox Ford and the Devil's Disciple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the goatherd sell as he herds his goats down the street?
2. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
3. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
(b) St. Petersburg.
(c) New York.
4. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
(b) Crepes and seltzer.
(d) Bread and wine.
5. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gin and Tonic.
(c) A rum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous person does Hemingway hope to see in Sylvia's shop?
2. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
3. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
4. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
5. What does Hemingway like to sit under at his favorite cafe?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)