|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ford Madox Ford and the Devil's Disciple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ford say Hemingway looks when he sits with him at the cafe?
2. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
(a) Cheating on his wife.
(b) Talking too fast.
(c) Drinking brandy.
(d) Snubbing Belloc.
3. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
(a) The strange people.
(b) The language.
(c) The hills.
(d) The coldness.
4. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gin and Tonic.
(c) A rum.
5. What is Ford's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylvia Beach scold Hemingway for?
2. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
3. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
4. What kind of people used to frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)