|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through People of the Seine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
2. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
(a) What their stance on Homosexuality.
(b) Her personal view of the author.
(c) How much better than her they are.
(d) How closesly the style mirrors her own.
3. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
4. Why does Hemingway avoid the Cafe De Amateurs?
(a) The food is kind of expensive.
(b) He dislikes the smell.
(c) He does not speak French.
(d) It is very crowded.
5. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
(a) The Globe Library.
(b) Shakespeare and Company.
(c) Williams Novels.
(d) The Book Nook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
2. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
3. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
4. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
5. Who invites Hemingway and his wife to dinner?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)