|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through People of the Seine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
2. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
(a) Take drugs.
(b) Leave Paris.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Spend time with his family.
3. How does Hemingway feel when he first enters Sylvia's store?
4. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
5. How does Sylvia treat Hemingway?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
2. What does Sylvia Beach decorate her store with?
3. What kind of car does Stein drive?
4. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)