|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through People of the Seine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
(a) Williams Novels.
(b) Shakespeare and Company.
(c) The Globe Library.
(d) The Book Nook.
2. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(b) Taking drugs.
3. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When it gets too boring.
(b) When he can't figure out what to do next.
(c) When he starts to feel rushed.
(d) When he knows what will happen next.
4. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
5. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
2. What is Gertrude's last name?
3. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
4. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
5. What does Sylvia Beach decorate her store with?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)