|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through People of the Seine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
2. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) People he has known.
(b) Things he knows.
(c) Things he wishes he could do.
(d) Things he has done.
3. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
4. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
(b) New York.
(c) St. Petersburg.
5. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
2. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does the story that Hemingway is writing at the beginning of the book take place?
5. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)