|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through People of the Seine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(b) Making love.
2. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
3. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(d) Take pictures.
4. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are nothing special.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are fish.
5. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Needed Generation.
(b) The Angry Generation.
(c) The Missing Generation.
(d) The Lost Generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Hemingway and his wife to dinner?
2. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
3. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
4. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
5. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)