|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gertrude's last name?
2. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When he starts to feel rushed.
(b) When it gets too boring.
(c) When he can't figure out what to do next.
(d) When he knows what will happen next.
3. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
(d) Hemingway's wife.
4. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(c) Taking drugs.
5. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
2. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
3. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
4. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)