|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway avoid the Cafe De Amateurs?
(a) He dislikes the smell.
(b) The food is kind of expensive.
(c) It is very crowded.
(d) He does not speak French.
2. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(c) Making love.
3. What kind of car does Stein drive?
(a) Old Buick.
(b) VW Station wagon.
(c) Model T.
(d) Toyota Corolla.
4. How does Hemingway feel about the author that Stein recommends to him?
(a) He is not very impressed.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is jealous of her.
(d) He despises her.
5. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
(a) The war.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) Strange women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
2. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
3. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
4. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
5. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)