|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) Things he has done.
(b) People he has known.
(c) Things he knows.
(d) Things he wishes he could do.
2. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
3. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
(a) Bad weather.
(c) The war.
(d) Strange women.
4. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) New York.
5. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
(a) Spend time with his family.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Leave Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
2. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
3. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
4. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
5. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)