|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
2. How does Hemingway feel when he finishes a story?
(a) Angry and alone.
(b) Lonely and afraid.
(c) Happy and sad.
(d) Satisfied and bored.
3. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) Things he knows.
(b) Things he has done.
(c) Things he wishes he could do.
(d) People he has known.
4. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
5. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
2. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
3. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
4. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)