|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
2. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(a) Take pictures.
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. What does Stein think caused Hemingway's generation to be the way it is?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their schooling.
(c) The war.
(d) Their poverty.
5. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A knocking on his door.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) A man singing.
(d) A gust of wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
2. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
3. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
4. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
5. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)