|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
2. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
(a) How much better than her they are.
(b) What their stance on Homosexuality.
(c) Her personal view of the author.
(d) How closesly the style mirrors her own.
3. How does Hemingway feel about the author that Stein recommends to him?
(a) He is not very impressed.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is jealous of her.
(d) He despises her.
4. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
5. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When he can't figure out what to do next.
(b) When he knows what will happen next.
(c) When he starts to feel rushed.
(d) When it gets too boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that Hemingway is writing at the beginning of the book take place?
2. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
3. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
5. How does Hemingway feel when he finishes a story?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)