|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
(a) Reads books.
(c) Visits museums.
(d) Goes on walks.
2. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gin and Tonic.
(b) A rum.
3. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
(a) Strange women.
(c) The war.
(d) Bad weather.
4. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
(a) His past romances.
(b) His writing techniques.
(c) His journalism travels.
(d) Stories from the war.
5. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
2. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
3. Where does the story that Hemingway is writing at the beginning of the book take place?
4. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
5. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)