|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(c) Taking drugs.
2. How does Hemingway feel about the author that Stein recommends to him?
(a) He is not very impressed.
(b) He despises her.
(c) He is jealous of her.
(d) He loves her.
3. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) Things he has done.
(b) Things he wishes he could do.
(c) People he has known.
(d) Things he knows.
4. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
(a) His writing techniques.
(b) Stories from the war.
(c) His past romances.
(d) His journalism travels.
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that Hemingway is writing at the beginning of the book take place?
2. What does Stein think caused Hemingway's generation to be the way it is?
3. Why does Hemingway avoid the Cafe De Amateurs?
4. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
5. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)