|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Lost Generation.
(b) The Missing Generation.
(c) The Needed Generation.
(d) The Angry Generation.
2. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
(a) Hemingway's wife.
3. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
(d) His wife.
4. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
5. What does Gertrude say Hemingway should NOT write?
(a) Things that can't be published.
(b) Biographical sketches.
(c) Things the public won't understand.
(d) Personal details.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
2. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
3. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
4. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
5. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)