|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story that Hemingway is writing at the beginning of the book take place?
2. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
3. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Lost Generation.
(b) The Angry Generation.
(c) The Missing Generation.
(d) The Needed Generation.
4. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
(a) He broke one of her chairs.
(b) He spilled coffee on her tablecloth.
(c) He refused to publish her work.
(d) He was rude to her lover.
5. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
(b) Hemingway's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
2. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
3. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
5. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)