|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(c) Making love.
2. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
3. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
4. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(d) Taking drugs.
5. What does Gertrude say Hemingway should NOT write?
(a) Biographical sketches.
(b) Things the public won't understand.
(c) Personal details.
(d) Things that can't be published.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
2. Where does Hemingway do much of his writing?
3. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)