|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
(a) His writing techniques.
(b) His past romances.
(c) His journalism travels.
(d) Stories from the war.
2. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
3. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
(a) It is predictable.
(b) It is obscene.
(c) It is stale.
(d) It is abstract.
4. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
(a) Things he knows.
(b) Things he has done.
(c) People he has known.
(d) Things he wishes he could do.
5. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(d) Take pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
2. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. What kind of car does Stein drive?
5. What does Hemingway order for himself while he is writing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)