|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
(d) Taking drugs.
2. Where is Hemingway at the beginning of the book?
(a) New York.
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. How does Hemingway feel when he finishes a story?
(a) Lonely and afraid.
(b) Happy and sad.
(c) Satisfied and bored.
(d) Angry and alone.
4. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) A man singing.
(c) A gust of wind.
(d) A knocking on his door.
5. What does Hemingway compare finishing a story to?
(a) Making love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
2. What kind of car does Stein drive?
3. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
4. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
5. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)