|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gertrude's last name?
2. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When he knows what will happen next.
(b) When he starts to feel rushed.
(c) When he can't figure out what to do next.
(d) When it gets too boring.
3. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
4. How does Hemingway feel about the author that Stein recommends to him?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is not very impressed.
(c) He is jealous of her.
(d) He despises her.
5. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
(a) Visits museums.
(b) Reads books.
(c) Goes on walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stein base her literary tastes on?
2. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
3. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
4. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
5. What distracts Hemingway from his writing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)