|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Une Generation Perdue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
2. Where will Hemingway and his family spend the winter?
3. What must Hemingway do in order to write about Paris?
(a) Leave Paris.
(b) Take drugs.
(c) Spend time with his family.
(d) Get drunk.
4. Where is the newspaper located that Hemingway writes for?
5. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Needed Generation.
(b) The Missing Generation.
(c) The Lost Generation.
(d) The Angry Generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
2. What does Hemingway talk about at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
4. What is Gertrude's last name?
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)