Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Was Marked for Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many models are with Pascin when Hemingway meets him?
2. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Angry Generation.
(b) The Lost Generation.
(c) The Missing Generation.
(d) The Needed Generation.
5. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
(a) If he had told the entire truth.
(b) If the man had become a well-known critic.
(c) If he had done what he wanted.
(d) If Hemingway had really blown up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walsh hate being called?
2. How did Pascin die?
3. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
4. What is Hillaire Belloc's occupation?
5. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)