|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) It smells too strong for him.
(b) It is not a good paying job.
(c) He does not like fish enough.
(d) He does not have the time.
2. What did Fitzgerald start to look like while he was talking to Hemingway for the first time?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) An angelic being.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young boy.
3. Why is Hemingway comfortable in poverty?
(a) His wife still loves him.
(b) He will get a large inheritance soon.
(c) He knows it is temporary.
(d) He loves his work.
4. What ends Hemingway's time in Paris?
(a) An affair.
(b) He is robbed.
(c) Hadley's death.
(d) A bankruptcy.
5. What is Gertrude's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
2. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
3. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
4. What word does Hemingway use to describe Lewis's personality?
5. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)