|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway feel his writing will become?
2. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) The bars.
(b) The race tracks.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The book store.
3. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
4. What word does the man who interrupts Hemingway use to describe Hemingway's writing?
5. Where is Ernest Walsh from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
2. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
3. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
4. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
5. What does Dunning throw at Hemingway when he visits Dunning after his episode?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)