|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
2. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
3. Where is Hemingway's favorite museum located?
(a) Across from the cathedral.
(b) In the Luxembourg Gardens.
(c) Next to the Seine.
(d) Near the Eiffel Tower.
4. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
5. What ends Hemingway's time in Paris?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) Hadley's death.
(c) A bankruptcy.
(d) An affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of paper does Hemingway buy after the goatherd passes?
2. Who is Hemingway's favorite artist?
3. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
4. What kind of people used to frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
5. Which of Hemingway's jobs does he quit first?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)