|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd article of clothing was Belloc wearing when Hemingway first saw him?
(a) Frilly collar.
(b) Woman's bracelet.
(d) Top hat.
2. What does Walsh die from?
(a) Typhoid Fever.
(b) A venerial disease.
(c) He hangs himself.
3. What other kind of racing does Hemingway become involved in?
(c) Horse racing.
4. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
(a) Not wearing warm clothes.
(b) Ordering whiskey so early in the day.
(c) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Being too thin.
5. How does Hemingway feel when he first enters Sylvia's store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
2. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
3. Who does Hemingway leave a message with when he fails to see Stein before she leaves on vacation?
4. What does Hemingway like to do early in the morning?
5. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)