|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hemingway use to describe Lewis's personality?
(d) Off color.
2. What does Hemingway lie to Hadley about while he is hungry?
(a) Eating lunch with friends.
(b) The amount in the bank account.
(c) Getting a paycheck soon.
(d) Meeting with male friends.
3. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
(a) The Angry Generation.
(b) The Lost Generation.
(c) The Needed Generation.
(d) The Missing Generation.
4. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
(a) The train station.
(b) Abandoned houses.
(c) Park benches.
(d) Empty hotel rooms.
5. What does Hemingway say heightens his perception of the paintings in the museum?
(a) His life experience.
(b) His desire to create.
(c) His self-loathing.
(d) His hunger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylvia Beach scold Hemingway for?
2. Who lets Hemingway into the house when Stein is not home?
3. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
4. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
5. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)