|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hemingway know would lend him money if he needed it?
2. What does Hemingway make the man who interrupts him promise?
(a) To leave him alone for an hour.
(b) To not come back to the cafe.
(c) To not tell his friends about the cafe.
(d) To start writing again.
3. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
(a) Empty hotel rooms.
(b) Abandoned houses.
(c) Park benches.
(d) The train station.
4. What is Hemingway's wife's name?
5. What kind of people now frequent Hemingway's favorite cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hemingway comfortable in poverty?
2. How many of Hemingway's racing stories survive?
3. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
4. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
5. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)