|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
(b) His wife.
2. What does Hemingway lie to Hadley about while he is hungry?
(a) Getting a paycheck soon.
(b) Meeting with male friends.
(c) Eating lunch with friends.
(d) The amount in the bank account.
3. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
(a) Never being lonely.
(b) Being immersed in culture.
(c) Having a high population.
(d) Having time to read.
4. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
(a) Ordering whiskey so early in the day.
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(c) Being too thin.
(d) Not wearing warm clothes.
5. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
(a) Drinking brandy.
(b) Snubbing Belloc.
(c) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Talking too fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra give Hemingway a jar of before he leaves town?
2. What other kind of racing does Hemingway become involved in?
3. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
4. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
5. What bad habit does Stein think Hemingway takes to the extreme?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)