|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hadley always feel at the racetrack?
(a) Full of life.
2. Where does Dunning climb to after he returns from the asylum?
(a) The attic.
(b) The weather vane.
(c) The roof.
(d) The clock tower.
3. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
(a) If Hemingway had really blown up.
(b) If the man had become a well-known critic.
(c) If he had told the entire truth.
(d) If he had done what he wanted.
4. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) The bars.
(b) The book store.
(c) The race tracks.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
2. What does Hemingway like to think Cezanne felt while he was painting?
3. How much money was in the envelope for Hemingway at the Shakespeare and Company?
4. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
5. What does Hemingway carry for luck?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)