|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scott Fitzgerald.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gertrude say Hemingway should NOT write?
(a) Things that can't be published.
(b) Things the public won't understand.
(c) Biographical sketches.
(d) Personal details.
2. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(d) Take pictures.
3. Where did T.S. Elliot work before he became a great writer?
(a) A school.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bar.
(d) A bank.
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) He does not have the time.
(b) It is not a good paying job.
(c) It smells too strong for him.
(d) He does not like fish enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
2. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
3. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
4. What does Sylvia Beach decorate her store with?
5. How does Hadley always feel at the racetrack?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)