|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
(a) He is very attracted to Sylvia.
(b) He knows famous people frequent the store.
(c) He does not have the money for the lending club.
(d) He is not dressed well.
2. What does Stein think caused Hemingway's generation to be the way it is?
(a) Their poverty.
(b) Their schooling.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The war.
3. Where is Chink from?
4. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
5. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway want to write stories about?
2. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
3. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
4. What does Hemingway like to watch while he reads?
5. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)