|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When it gets too boring.
(b) When he starts to feel rushed.
(c) When he can't figure out what to do next.
(d) When he knows what will happen next.
2. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
3. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
(a) Bread and wine.
(b) Crepes and seltzer.
4. What is Gertrude's last name?
5. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
2. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
3. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
4. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
5. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)