|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
(a) It is stale.
(b) It is abstract.
(c) It is obscene.
(d) It is predictable.
2. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) It smells too strong for him.
(b) It is not a good paying job.
(c) He does not like fish enough.
(d) He does not have the time.
3. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(c) Take pictures.
4. What is Gertrude's last name?
5. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
(c) Practice piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
2. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
3. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
4. Where is Chink from?
5. What does Hemingway NOT do after his tender chat about love with his wife?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)