|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
2. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
(a) The Danube.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The Snake.
(d) The Seine.
3. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
4. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are nothing special.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They are fish.
(d) They are disgusting.
5. What restaurant does Hemingway take his wife to after winning at the races?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
2. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
3. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
4. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
5. What kind of paper does Hemingway buy after the goatherd passes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)