|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
(d) Practice piano.
2. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
3. When does Hemingway stop writing for the day?
(a) When it gets too boring.
(b) When he starts to feel rushed.
(c) When he knows what will happen next.
(d) When he can't figure out what to do next.
4. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
5. How does Sylvia treat Hemingway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude say Hemingway should NOT write?
2. Where does Hemingway like to go for reading material?
3. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
4. What is Hemingway's wife's name?
5. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)