|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the goatherd sell as he herds his goats down the street?
2. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
(a) He does not have the money for the lending club.
(b) He is not dressed well.
(c) He knows famous people frequent the store.
(d) He is very attracted to Sylvia.
3. What does Hemingway like to do early in the morning?
4. What is Gertrude's last name?
5. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are fish.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They are nothing special.
(d) They are disgusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
2. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
3. Where is Chink from?
4. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
5. What does Gertrude say Hemingway should NOT write?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)