|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
(a) He knows famous people frequent the store.
(b) He does not have the money for the lending club.
(c) He is not dressed well.
(d) He is very attracted to Sylvia.
2. What does Hemingway's wife say that Hemingway often has in his life to help him?
(b) Good timing.
3. Who invites Hemingway and his wife to dinner?
(b) James Joyce.
4. What does Hemingway's wife want to buy to have at the race track?
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gertrude's partner?
2. What does Hemingway's wife usually do during the early mornings?
3. What kind of paper does Hemingway buy after the goatherd passes?
4. Who types up Gertrude's writing?
5. What is less challenging to Hemingway in Paris after his winter vacation?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)