|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway get a lot of inspiration?
2. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
3. How does Hemingway feel when he first enters Sylvia's store?
4. What does Stein think caused Hemingway's generation to be the way it is?
(a) Their schooling.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their poverty.
(d) The war.
5. Why does Hemingway feel the way he does when he first enters Sylvia's store?
(a) He is not dressed well.
(b) He does not have the money for the lending club.
(c) He is very attracted to Sylvia.
(d) He knows famous people frequent the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of paper does Hemingway buy after the goatherd passes?
2. What is Hemingway's wife's name?
3. How many race bets does Hemingway win?
4. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
5. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)