|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A False Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
2. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
(a) Empty hotel rooms.
(b) Abandoned houses.
(c) Park benches.
(d) The train station.
3. How does Hemingway describe the part of Paris that he and his family lived in?
4. How many month's of savings does Hemingway's wife lose on a horse race?
5. What doesHemingway do every day during his winter vacation?
(b) Take pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude think of the story 'Up in Michigan'?
2. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
3. Who invites Hemingway and his wife to dinner?
4. What does Hemingway say he did not have enough money for?
5. What famous person does Hemingway hope to see in Sylvia's shop?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)