|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
2. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
(a) Giving him a bad look.
(b) Watering down his brandy.
(c) Getting his order wrong.
(d) Taking too long to serve him.
3. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The book store.
(c) The bars.
(d) The race tracks.
4. What is Hemingway's favorite season in Paris?
5. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Hemingway say certain races have to be written in?
2. What does Hemingway say is the best thing about his times at the racetrack?
3. What other kind of racing does Hemingway become involved in?
4. What odd article of clothing was Belloc wearing when Hemingway first saw him?
5. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)