|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) The book store.
(b) The race tracks.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The bars.
2. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. What is Ford's occupation?
5. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
(a) He has lots of money.
(b) He was an officer in the army.
(c) He attended a great university.
(d) His father was a gentleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
2. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
3. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
4. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
5. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)