|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did T.S. Elliot work before he became a great writer?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A school.
(c) A bar.
(d) A bank.
2. What kind of car does Stein drive?
(a) Toyota Corolla.
(b) Model T.
(c) VW Station wagon.
(d) Old Buick.
3. What does Hemingway like to watch while he reads?
(a) New lovers.
(b) Walking people.
(c) Birds on the statues.
4. What does Ford order when he sits with Hemingway at the cafe?
5. What does Stein think caused Hemingway's generation to be the way it is?
(a) The war.
(b) Their poverty.
(c) Their schooling.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
2. What does Ford accuse his waiter of doing while he is with Hemingway at the cafe?
3. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
4. Who introduces Hemingway to many famous authors and artists?
5. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)