|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did T.S. Elliot work before he became a great writer?
(a) A school.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bank.
(d) A hotel.
2. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The book store.
(c) The race tracks.
(d) The bars.
3. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
4. Why does Hemingway stop betting at the race track?
(a) It takes too much time.
(b) He starts making more money with his writing.
(c) He loses a large sum of money.
(d) He sees that he is getting addicted.
5. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
(a) Visits museums.
(c) Goes on walks.
(d) Reads books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ezra Pound's wife?
2. What does Stein like Hemingway to talk about?
3. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
4. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
5. What odd article of clothing was Belloc wearing when Hemingway first saw him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)