|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many race tracks does Hemingway switch off between?
2. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
(a) In urban areas.
(b) In universities.
(d) Near the ocean.
3. What author does Stein recommend that Hemingway read?
4. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
(a) He lived above it.
(b) He has attended parties there before.
(c) He walks by it daily.
(d) He has heard of it before.
5. Why does Stein dislike Ezra Pound?
(a) He broke one of her chairs.
(b) He spilled coffee on her tablecloth.
(c) He refused to publish her work.
(d) He was rude to her lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
2. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
3. What does Hemingway do to distract himself from his own writing?
4. Why does Ford say he is a gentleman?
5. Where does Hemingway put his racing budget?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)