|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ezra Pound and his Bel Esprit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hemingway spend the money he was going to give to Bel Esprit?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The bars.
(c) The race tracks.
(d) The book store.
2. What kind of car does Stein drive?
(a) Old Buick.
(b) Toyota Corolla.
(c) VW Station wagon.
(d) Model T.
3. What animal does Hemingway compare Wyndham Lewis to?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A frog.
4. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
5. What is Hillaire Belloc's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford chastise Hemingway for while they sit together at a cafe?
2. What does Stein call Hemingway's generation?
3. How does Hemingway define his friendship with Stein?
4. Why does Hemingway know where Ford's party is being held?
5. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)