|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
2. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
(a) Having a high population.
(b) Never being lonely.
(c) Being immersed in culture.
(d) Having time to read.
3. What kind of books did Hemingway read when he first joined Shakespeare and Company?
4. What does Hemingway carry for luck?
(a) A rabbit's ear.
(b) A horse chestnut.
(c) An old key.
(d) His wife's scarf.
5. What is Hemingway's favorite season in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
2. What does Hemingway scold Shipman for when they first meet in Paris?
3. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)