|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
2. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
(a) She has already read them.
(b) She does not need the money.
(c) She has no idea if they are valuable.
(d) She is poor.
3. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
(a) That he will make a fortune off of the story.
(b) That he is in the time and place of the story.
(c) That his life depends on the writing.
(d) That he is a king with no worries.
4. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
5. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
2. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
3. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
4. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
5. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)