|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books did Hemingway read when he first joined Shakespeare and Company?
2. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
(a) His house.
(b) Another cafe.
(c) Shakespeare and Company.
(d) A library.
3. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are delicious.
(b) They are nothing special.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are fish.
4. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
5. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
2. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
3. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
4. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
5. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)