|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
(a) That his life depends on the writing.
(b) That he is a king with no worries.
(c) That he will make a fortune off of the story.
(d) That he is in the time and place of the story.
2. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
(a) The Seine.
(b) The Snake.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Danube.
3. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
4. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
5. What kind of books did Hemingway read when he first joined Shakespeare and Company?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
2. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
3. What word does the man who interrupts Hemingway use to describe Hemingway's writing?
4. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
5. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)