|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
2. How does Hemingway say he feels about the privacy at his cafe?
3. What does Hemingway make the man who interrupts him promise?
(a) To start writing again.
(b) To not come back to the cafe.
(c) To not tell his friends about the cafe.
(d) To leave him alone for an hour.
4. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
(a) In universities.
(b) Near the ocean.
(d) In urban areas.
5. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
2. What does Hemingway like to write in?
3. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
4. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
5. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)