|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
(a) Never being lonely.
(b) Being immersed in culture.
(c) Having time to read.
(d) Having a high population.
2. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
(a) The Snake.
(b) The Danube.
(c) The Seine.
(d) The Nile.
3. What kind of books did Hemingway read when he first joined Shakespeare and Company?
4. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
5. What does Hemingway like to write in?
(c) Old books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
2. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
3. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
4. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
5. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)