|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hemingway say all critics start every sentence with?
(a) Their name.
(b) A grumble.
(c) Their opinion.
(d) A long word.
2. What is Hemingway's favorite season in Paris?
3. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
4. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
(a) She has no idea if they are valuable.
(b) She has already read them.
(c) She is poor.
(d) She does not need the money.
5. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
2. What does Hemingway like to watch while he reads?
3. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
4. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
5. What word does the man who interrupts Hemingway use to describe Hemingway's writing?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)