|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
(a) Park benches.
(b) The train station.
(c) Empty hotel rooms.
(d) Abandoned houses.
2. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
(a) In urban areas.
(c) In universities.
(d) Near the ocean.
3. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are fish.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are nothing special.
4. What does Hemingway say the great treasure of living in Paris is?
(a) Never being lonely.
(b) Having time to read.
(c) Being immersed in culture.
(d) Having a high population.
5. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
2. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
3. What does Hemingway like to write in?
4. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
5. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)