|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hemingway say he does not fish himself?
(a) It is not a good paying job.
(b) He does not like fish enough.
(c) It smells too strong for him.
(d) He does not have the time.
2. Where do most book vendors find their books to sell?
(a) Park benches.
(b) Abandoned houses.
(c) The train station.
(d) Empty hotel rooms.
3. What does Hemingway say all critics start every sentence with?
(a) Their opinion.
(b) Their name.
(c) A grumble.
(d) A long word.
4. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
(a) In universities.
(b) In urban areas.
(d) Near the ocean.
5. What kind of fish do the Paris fishermen catch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hemingway eat while he reads?
2. What does Hemingway like to watch while he reads?
3. What kind of books did Hemingway read when he first joined Shakespeare and Company?
4. What does Hemingway carry for luck?
5. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)