|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the waiter who serves Hemingway and Shipman?
2. How does Hemingway feel about the fish caught in Paris?
(a) They are fish.
(b) They are nothing special.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are delicious.
3. What kind of authors does Pound tell Hemingway to read?
4. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
5. Why does one woman always sell her books cheaply?
(a) She has already read them.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She has no idea if they are valuable.
(d) She does not need the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hemingway's favorite season in Paris?
2. What does Hemingway say the man who interrupts him should be for a living?
3. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
4. What does Hemingway like to write in?
5. What does Hemingway like to imagine while he writes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)