|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evan Shipman at the Lilas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the current occupation of the man who interrupts Hemingway at the cafe?
2. Where does Hemingway work the day after he is interrupted?
(a) Another cafe.
(b) Shakespeare and Company.
(c) A library.
(d) His house.
3. What kind of books does Hemingway love to find on his walks?
4. What does Hemingway say all critics start every sentence with?
(a) Their name.
(b) A grumble.
(c) A long word.
(d) Their opinion.
5. What river does Hemingway love to walk by?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Snake.
(c) The Danube.
(d) The Seine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poles do the Paris fishermen use?
2. Where do most of Hemingway's stories take place?
3. How does Hemingway feel when his writing gets interrupted?
4. What does Hemingway say would make the story about the interruption more interesting?
5. What word does the man who interrupts Hemingway use to describe Hemingway's writing?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)