|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Bened bring to Brother Cadfael about Sioned and Engelard?
(a) They are married.
(b) They have moved to Engelard's home in England.
(c) Sioned's uncle is trying to separate them.
(d) They have taken over caring for St. Winifred's grave.
2. Who does Prior Robert assign to care for Brother Columbanus after Brother Columbanus suffers his "falling sickness"?
(a) Brother John.
(b) Brother Cadfael.
(c) Brother Rhys.
(d) Brother Jerome.
3. How does Prior Robert feel when Sioned tells him about the last time she saw Rhisiart?
4. According to the myth explained to Brother Cadfael by Sioned, what person touching the murder victim would cause it to gush blood?
(a) The person who found the corpse.
(b) The murderer.
(c) A clergyman.
(d) The closest family member.
5. How does Peredur react when he hears the message Brother Cadfael relays to him from Sioned?
(a) He winces.
(b) He cries with joy.
(c) He hugs Brother Cadfael.
(d) He is visibly unaffected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the procession bringing St. Winifred's bones to Shrewsbury, as it is raining?
2. What is Prior Robert's tone of voice when he talks about acquiring a relic for the abbey?
3. What does Brother Columbanus say is the only thing he will take in until they accomplish their goal?
4. Whom does Annest say wants Brother John arrested immediately?
5. What keeps the people from making Brother Columbanus a saint?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)