|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brother Cadfael and Sioned discuss Rhisiart's murder, whom do they agree did not murder Rhisiart?
(b) Prior Robert.
(d) Brother Jerome.
2. Who is Sioned supposed to marry?
3. Who disputes Prior Robert's accusation, stating that Rhisiart may have been obstructing the plans of others?
(c) Brother John.
4. How does Brother Columbanus injure Sioned when he tries to kill her?
(a) Breaks her leg.
(b) Knocks her unconscious.
(c) Cuts her arm.
(d) Blackens her eye.
5. Of what does Sioned accuse Prior Robert, regarding her father?
(a) Making him ill.
(b) Ruining his reputation.
(c) Killing him.
(d) Hiding him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules the territory that includes Gwytherin?
2. What does Brother Cadfael say about the solution to the murder Brother Columbanus' dream brings?
3. Whom does Father Huw tell Prior Robert that the saints live to honor?
4. Where is Brother Cadfael working when he is called for mass?
5. Why does Prior Robert think the journey to Gwytherin proceeded so smoothly?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)