|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Engelard be able to do once everyone forgets the reason he is an outlaw?
(a) Buy land.
(b) Marry Sioned.
(c) Resume his job as an ox-caller.
(d) Go home and claim his inheritance.
2. Why do Brother John and Annest have to use a special method to communicate?
(a) Annest is blind.
(b) John only speaks English and Annest only speaks Welsh.
(c) John only speaks Welsh and Annest only speaks English.
(d) Annest is a deaf-mute.
3. What does Brother Cadfael realize about the myth explained to him by Sioned?
(a) That Prior Robert made it up.
(b) That they should ignore the myth.
(c) That it could be true.
(d) That many people believe in it.
4. What is Padrig's occupation?
(a) An ox-caller.
(b) A landowner.
(c) An innkeeper.
(d) A bard.
5. What does Brother Cadfael tell Sioned at the site of Rhisiart's murder?
(a) She must remain at the site of the murder.
(b) Harming others in revenge is a sin.
(c) Don't disturb the murder scene.
(d) Prayer and meditation won't help now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Columbanus do when the voice accuses him of killing Rhisiart?
2. What does Father Huw warn Prior Robert about regarding the approval of his proposal?
3. Who tells Peredur to go home after Peredur reacts to Sioned's request?
4. Who disputes Prior Robert's accusation, stating that Rhisiart may have been obstructing the plans of others?
5. What does Annest ask Brother Cadfael about her relationship with Brother John?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)