|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to rouse Brother Columbanus from his trance during the vigil on the third night?
(b) Father Huw.
(c) Prior Robert.
(d) Brother Cadfael.
2. How does Brother Cadfael feel about Prince Cradoc while he digs for St. Winifred's remains?
(a) He feels sorry for him.
(b) He believes Prince Cradoc got what he deserved.
(c) He envies him.
(d) He admires him.
3. Why do Brother John and Annest have to use a special method to communicate?
(a) Annest is blind.
(b) Annest is a deaf-mute.
(c) John only speaks English and Annest only speaks Welsh.
(d) John only speaks Welsh and Annest only speaks English.
4. Who rules the territory that includes Gwytherin?
(a) Abbot Heribert.
(b) St. Winifred.
(c) Father Huw.
(d) Bishop David and Prince Owain.
5. Where do Brother Jerome and Brother Columbanus sleep on the night they arrive in Gwytherin?
(a) Cadwallon's home.
(b) Father Huw's home.
(c) Bened's home.
(d) Rhisiart's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Prior Robert invite Rhisiart so Prior Robert can try to work out their differences?
2. After Prior Robert attempts to bribe Rhisiart to get approval for his proposal, how does Father Huw treat Prior Robert?
3. What does Brother Cadfael say about the solution to the murder Brother Columbanus' dream brings?
4. According to the voice, what was the man sent by St. Winifred supposed to enforce?
5. Who is Sioned supposed to marry?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)