|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "falling sickness"?
(a) Frequent seizures.
(b) Frequent fainting spells.
(c) Dizzy spells.
2. What does Brother Cadfael learn about the home of Bened, the town smith?
(a) Travelers use it as a rest stop.
(b) Small nightly gatherings are held there.
(c) It was once an abbey.
(d) It is haunted.
3. How does Brother Columbanus look the morning after Rhisiart's murder?
4. What does Father Huw say when Rhisiart doesn't come to the meeting with Prior Robert?
(a) Rhisiart is very busy and is frequently late for meetings.
(b) Rhisiart sent a message that he needs to change the meeting place and time.
(c) Rhisiart misses meetings that he considers unimportant.
(d) Rhisiart never intentionally misses a scheduled meeting.
5. Who disputes Prior Robert's accusation, stating that Rhisiart may have been obstructing the plans of others?
(c) Brother John.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brother Cadfael feel when he discovers the condition of the bottle of poppy seed syrup?
2. What do Brother John and Brother Cadfael learn that the Welsh people seem to value after Padrig speaks to them about the town meeting?
3. Which law official arrives to investigate Rhisiart's murder?
4. After Father Huw thanks Brother Cadfael, what does Father Huw admit to Brother Cadfael?
5. What does Brother Columbanus say is the only thing he will take in until they accomplish their goal?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)