|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prior Robert send the men to St. Winifred's chapel?
(a) To pray for their cause.
(b) To steal St. Winifred's bones.
(c) To cast them as suspects in a murder.
(d) To escort Rhisiart to the meeting.
2. Who does Prior Robert say killed Rhisiart?
(c) St. Winifred.
(d) Brother John.
3. What are the results when Brother Richard looks for Rhisiart?
(a) Brother Richard doesn't find Rhisiart.
(b) Brother Richard returns with Rhisiart's riderless horse.
(c) Brother Richard is lost.
(d) Brother Richard is detained by a group of outlaws.
4. Along with Brother Jerome, whom does Prior Robert send to St. Winifred's chapel?
(a) Brother Richard.
(b) Brother Cadfael.
(c) Brother Columbanus.
(d) Father Huw.
5. Because the prince has gone south and the sheriff and bailiff are tending to business while he is gone, what won't they have time to do?
(a) Attend a vigil at St. Winifred's grave.
(b) Arrest Prior Robert for bribery.
(c) Investigate Rhisiart's murder.
(d) Deal with Brother John's crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brother Jerome and Brother Columbanus sleep on the night they arrive in Gwytherin?
2. What does Brother Cadfael realize about the myth explained to him by Sioned?
3. Who is Sioned supposed to marry?
4. How do the townspeople treat the old man Padrig?
5. Why is Prior Robert ecstatic about the dream of Winifred?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)