|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man that the Welsh girl meets?
2. What are the results when Brother Richard looks for Rhisiart?
(a) Brother Richard returns with Rhisiart's riderless horse.
(b) Brother Richard is detained by a group of outlaws.
(c) Brother Richard doesn't find Rhisiart.
(d) Brother Richard is lost.
3. When do the heads of the parish want Prior Robert to take St. Winifred's remains?
(a) That day.
(b) During the week of the festival of St. Winifred.
(c) The next day.
(d) In three days.
4. What instrument does Rhisiart's daughter, Sioned, play?
5. What does Brother Cadfael learn about Rhisiart's marital status at Bened's house?
(a) He is a widower.
(b) His wife left him many years ago.
(c) He never married.
(d) He and his wife have been married for many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior Robert send the men to St. Winifred's chapel?
2. Whom does Father Huw tell Prior Robert that the saints live to honor?
3. What does Brother Cadfael learn about the home of Bened, the town smith?
4. Why do Brother John and Annest have to use a special method to communicate?
5. Why do the heads of the parish tell Father Huw that Prior Robert may take St. Winifred's remains?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)